Pulis Speaking About Hutch

1 minute ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

Last time I saw Hutchinson was away at Charlton about a years ago. 
Against arguably the worst team (full of kids due to injuries and on a long losing run) in the division, he got booked, committed a few more fouls and then subbed.

Its not how I want to remember him, but the fact is the Hutch that fans yearn for is long gone. 

His last ever appearance for us was in the cup away at QPR. He played very well, so I'm not sure how ‘long gone’ the Hutch fans yearned for actually was.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Thank the lord we have moved on from dire football 

The last four games have been such a relief 

Glad you've made your mind up after 4 games, two of which we've had someone sent off before half time. 

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Play fair - Monk wasn’t allowed those excuses so....

Who did we have sent off again# Luton and Wycombe?.?

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Play fair - Monk wasn’t allowed those excuses so....

I didn't judge him after 4 games of his reign, he wore me down over an 11 month period.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Thank the lord we have moved on from dire football 

The last four games have been such a relief 

So you recently saying you had full trust in our new manager and had enjoyed the last game more than most was you bluffing again then?

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

I didn't judge him after 4 games of his reign, he wore me down over an 11 month period.

If people say they prefer Pulis or find him more exciting or more sensible or more experienced or more interesting or more capable that’s fine (and I’d agree)

But when people say things like Pulis has had players sent off, or that we’ve played against difficult teams etc that annoys me as those excuses weren’t allowed by out fans for Garry Monk

I just want a fair and reasonable debate and would defend any manager in the same way - all managers should be evaluated under similar conditions and not one rule for one and one rule for another as that’s just not fair 

Trevor Francis can be excluded from this rule though as he ruined our club 

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

It was Orrible...and every single one of my inner circle wer gutted when monk got the job..us football fans know mor3 than we are given credit for

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

It was Orrible...and every single one of my inner circle wer gutted when monk got the job..us football fans know mor3 than we are given credit for

Apart from when they call for the Crowley Brothers 

Or Carlos to come back

Or Westwood back in goal 

etc etc etc 

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If people say they prefer Pulis or find him more exciting or more sensible or more experienced or more interesting or more capable that’s fine (and I’d agree)

But when people say things like Pulis has had players sent off, or that we’ve played against difficult teams etc that annoys me as those excuses weren’t allowed by out fans for Garry Monk

I just want a fair and reasonable debate and would defend any manager in the same way - all managers should be evaluated under similar conditions and not one rule for one and one rule for another as that’s just not fair 

Trevor Francis can be excluded from this rule though as he ruined our club 

If we lose 3 in a row without scoring to the likes of Luton, Rotherham and Wycombe barely managing a shot on target then I will have a go at Pulis too. We were done for at Rotherham before the red card as well. 

Sheffield Wednesday may well miss the 2014/15 and 2015/16 version of Sam Hutchinson and the first half of 2016/17 version of Sam Hutchinson. But not the one of the more recent years, like Westwood he's not at that level anymore. It's sad but that's how it is. There's a reason he's playing for Pafos.

And he doesn't even f*cking play for us anymore, I don't know the context of the comments but if it's just a random afterthought from Pulis I really don't get it.

• Thanks 1

One thing is a given , Wednesday fans will continue  to look backwards. 
like Westwood , he’s past it . We all wish we had better players, but let’s not pine for ones that wouldn’t improve the team just because They were popular . I’ve heard people say we should have Westwood , Hutchinson and Keira  lee back. All three are a huge backwards step 

• Thanks 1