Being interviewed again Wednesday or Thursday.

Guest buster123

1 hour ago, mcmigo said:

:tango::duntmatter::tango::duntmatter:

If we got relegated under Pearson we would read the exact same tosh - all Monks fault, not NP's fault we had a points deduction,  we were x points behind when he took over ..

If it wasn't pearsons fault they went down ,WHY WAS HE FIRED?

Really?

Watford earned 26 points in the 21 games he managed = 47 points averaged over a season, comfortably enough to stay up

Watford earned 8 points in the 17 games he didn't manage = 18 points over a season, terrible

Guest buster123
20 hours ago, Blatter said:

Pulis would not provide exiting football but that’s not the requirement this season. His knowledge and experience would be enough to get the results needed to stay in the Championship. Might also be the kind of guy to become D o F later too working alongside a younger manager.

I reckon the likes of Crowley, Lowe and even Cooke are too much of a risk this season. Nine games in the December period will most likely decide our Championship status. Unfortunately though I don’t see Megson coming back to Hillsborough as a number 2. Not to Pulis or anyone else somehow.

Kemp retired and moved to America with his American wife,

20 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

At the minute we are 2 points from 4th from bottom. Should we really just be getting a manager in to ensure we aren’t bottom 3 this season? If we where massively adrift then Pulis would be okay for the season but we aren’t rock bottom right now. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There are dozens of pages on here about Pulis so I'm sure these comments have already cropped up on some of them:

^^^^^^^ And this is why Pulis doesn't get my vote

'Hefty survival bonus' smacks of pure greed imo

As @WalthamOwl says, survival should be a given in our current position

Any candidate who doesn't believe they would achieve that shouldn't apply   

Because relegation would surely get them sacked

I could understand a 'hefty bonus' being offered to reach this season's play-offs

35 games to close a 14pt gap isn't impossible,  and such an incentive would be well-earned imo

But a survival bonus?   He's having a laugh

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ethel The Tree said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There are dozens of pages on here about Pulis so I'm sure these comments have already cropped up on some of them:

^^^^^^^ And this is why Pulis doesn't get my vote

'Hefty survival bonus' smacks of pure greed imo

As @WalthamOwl says, survival should be a given in our current position

Any candidate who doesn't believe they would achieve that shouldn't apply   

Because relegation would surely get them sacked

I could understand a 'hefty bonus' being offered to reach this season's play-offs

35 games to close a 14pt gap isn't impossible,  and such an incentive would be well-earned imo

But a survival bonus?   He's having a laugh

Survival bonus, like you say, that should be his remit anyway, play off bonus would set the bar higher

• Like 1