Being interviewed again Wednesday or Thursday.

Guest buster123

38 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Sky is  a betting company - they want you to pile your cash onto Pulis

Pulis is not going to be the new manager and they well and truly know this

Been saying this for a while, tomorrow Sky will be proclaiming another favourite, the day after another. All they want is your money to go on their sky bet part of the company.

3 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Liked this but wouldn’t put Pearson in that category, he’d be a real coup for us.

Kept Leicester up in the Prem and got 8/15 wins for Watford last season.. wasn’t his fault they went down

:tango::duntmatter::tango::duntmatter:

If we got relegated under Pearson we would read the exact same tosh - all Monks fault, not NP's fault we had a points deduction,  we were x points behind when he took over ..

If it wasn't pearsons fault they went down ,WHY WAS HE FIRED?

7 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

If we got relegated under Pearson we would read the exact same tosh - all Monks fault, not NP's fault we had a points deduction,  we were x points behind when he took over ..

Why was monk fired? Ooh which of his many many many crap stats would you like me to quote. So who do you want now golden boy has gone

• Like 1

Guest LondonOwl313
10 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

It’s all relative, whoever comes in now is only a few points adrift with 35 games to go. So they’re going to get blamed if we go down as there’s more than enough time to turn this around.

At Watford they were adrift and had started really badly. Won 8 from 15, a 50+% win rate in the Prem. Got sacked after they lost that six pointer to West Ham and the board panicked then they lost to both Man City and Arsenal to go down under Mullins

7 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

I can't see a multi-billion pound business that owns 20% of SkyBet fabricating stories on the next Sheffield Wednesday manager to be honest 

I can, stories make money whether from betting, sales or viewing figures.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, daveyboy66 said:

Make no mistake there were a lot of fans questioning Wilko's appointment...it only lasted a few matches as we tore into the opposition at full speed and realised teams hated playing us

And irrespective of playing style, how everyone would love to be experiencing the same feelings!!!! Oh, and winning football matches 🙂

1 hour ago, Kanye West said:

I can't see a multi-billion pound business that owns 20% of SkyBet fabricating stories on the next Sheffield Wednesday manager to be honest 

SSN were only ones going big on Neville & Campbell being in frame and within a couple hours their odds on sky bet had dropped from 50's to 20's, no doubt due to money taken, and you'd consider that mere coincidence 🤔🤔🙈

6 minutes ago, tommycockles said:

SSN were only ones going big on Neville & Campbell being in frame and within a couple hours their odds on sky bet had dropped from 50's to 20's, no doubt due to money taken, and you'd consider that mere coincidence 🤔🤔🙈

Considering clubs must interview at least one manager from a BAME background it’s not really a surprise seeing Campbell linked. 

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

Considering clubs must interview at least one manager from a BAME background it’s not really a surprise seeing Campbell linked. 

I'd like to see the proof on this claim, this isn't the NFL, we don't have those rules in the UK

2 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

I'd like to see the proof on this claim, this isn't the NFL, we don't have those rules in the UK

Clubs have pledged to aim for targets of 25 per cent of new coaching appointments being black, Asian or of mixed heritage, with at least 10 per cent in senior positions. Shortlists for interview will have at least one male and one female black, Asian or mixed heritage candidate.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/11/11/exclusive-fa-must-abide-rooney-rule-interview-least-one-bame/

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Clubs have pledged to aim for targets of 25 per cent of new coaching appointments being black, Asian or of mixed heritage, with at least 10 per cent in senior positions. Shortlists for interview will have at least one male and one female black, Asian or mixed heritage candidate.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/11/11/exclusive-fa-must-abide-rooney-rule-interview-least-one-bame/

😬

As a fully left leaning hippy that totally passed me by, fair play 😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Pulis is not going to be the new manager and they well and truly know this

Well if I were in charge of skybet i would make him 2/1 and make loads more dosh.

Just imagine all the others going 1/3 and here are skybet offering 2's...£billions and billions to be made to 🤣