Westwood to start at Wycombe

1 hour ago, Owls Loyal said:

Westwood's form was poor last autumn but before that he had been a quality keeper for us.

Monk froze him out!

I would like to see him start at Wycombe tomorrow.

If we need an extra seat on the bus going down then I suggest we leave Monk behind as I am sure the team would do better without him.

be interesting if they even noticed no one on the touchline

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's like saying the great train robbers didn't arrest themselves mate

lol

Whereas you're saying they did? 

I'm confused now! Why can't everything be simple? 

Why can't we have a good manager and a team that score goals and no covid and be able to go to matches!! 

3 minutes ago, Sambo89 said:

Whereas you're saying they did? 

I'm confused now! Why can't everything be simple? 

Why can't we have a good manager and a team that score goals and no covid and be able to go to matches!! 

Sheffield Wednesday mate - we do things the hard way

lol

If you think THIS is bad wait til Monk gets sacked and then see who we get next...

(after Bullen's caretaker stint of course)

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield Wednesday mate - we do things the hard way

lol

If you think THIS is bad wait til Monk gets sacked and then see who we get next...

(after Bullen's caretaker stint of course)

Will he ever get sacked though? This best not be an empty promise, Neil! 

Who'd your money be on, by the way, if Monk did get the chop?

1 minute ago, Sambo89 said:

Will he ever get sacked though? This best not be an empty promise, Neil! 

Who'd your money be on, by the way, if Monk did get the chop?

I reckon he will if we lose again  or lose the next two games etc mate

As for who we'd get in to replace him, just think about all the managers you could name that you'd like to see, all the managers with proven track records at this level, and throw them in the bin and get ready for some really really  weird appointment as usual

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I reckon he will if we lose again  or lose the next two games etc mate

As for who we'd get in to replace him, just think about all the managers you could name that you'd like to see, all the managers with proven track records at this level, and throw them in the bin and get ready for some really really  weird appointment as usual

lol

Bruce wasn't that weird, could've possibly been a brilliant appointment if he'd not gone to Newcastle. 

Wonder if its possible for him to manage both sides at the same time. Cant be that hard can jt? Pick the teams, be at one match and have his assistant at the other and the other match on ifollow. He might even get some of the players mixed up n send Murphy, Saint Maximin and Joel Joelinton to Hillsborough n start Newcastle with Marriott, Pelupessey and Harris. 

Seriously though, who would you realistically  like to see as manager? 

3 minutes ago, Sambo89 said:

Bruce wasn't that weird, could've possibly been a brilliant appointment if he'd not gone to Newcastle. 

Wonder if its possible for him to manage both sides at the same time. Cant be that hard can jt? Pick the teams, be at one match and have his assistant at the other and the other match on ifollow. He might even get some of the players mixed up n send Murphy, Saint Maximin and Joel Joelinton to Hillsborough n start Newcastle with Marriott, Pelupessey and Harris. 

Seriously though, who would you realistically  like to see as manager? 

I've no idea to be honest mate - that's for Chansiri and his 'advisor' to worry about

There's no point getting our hopes up for anyone normal or exciting or inspiring in my opinion as we'll probably end up recruiting Borat Margaret Sagdiyev from Kazakhstan FC 

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I've no idea to be honest mate - that's for Chansiri and his 'advisor' to worry about

There's no point getting our hopes up for anyone normal or exciting or inspiring in my opinion as we'll probably end up recruiting Borat Margaret Sagdiyev from Kazakhstan FC 

The painful thing is, he's got a better record than Monk since New Years Day 

• Haha 1