Cardiff City away

8 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

We got off to a decent start last season and also had a good away record - why not again this season? Seems to me like there has been a wave of optimism in the last couple of weeks amidst some new staff members and decent signings. Lets not destroy this before the season even starts. 

Because Some people wake up being negative . They can’t help themselves 

On 03/09/2020 at 15:50, Watto said:

Should be free for all season ticket holders !

Sorry if the Popes dead, but has anyone heard what’s happening about ST holders for this season ? Apart from taking part in the survey about “the bubble” I’ve not heard anything from the club. 

28 minutes ago, doubleo said:

Sorry if the Popes dead, but has anyone heard what’s happening about ST holders for this season ? Apart from taking part in the survey about “the bubble” I’ve not heard anything from the club. 

We're definitely missing first home game which will probably be made available on Ifollow but all being well a large number of season ticket holders will be able to attend second home game against QPR on 3rd October. 

• Thanks 1

On 04/09/2020 at 20:58, bradowl said:

We're definitely missing first home game which will probably be made available on Ifollow but all being well a large number of season ticket holders will be able to attend second home game against QPR on 3rd October. 

What about away games?

Club can't just give home games on ifollow as the only option