Adam Reach

6 minutes ago, Mick70 said:

Probably doing conditioning work up there as he still has family up there? Same as picture someone posted of harris with assombolonga? Although I’d swap those two if possible? Britt still scores goals and still strong and bit of pace?

I see someone has changed Assombolonga’s wiki profile to be a Wednesday player... 

Im starting to think it’s me doing it, as I also find Tom Carroll was a Wednesday player on wiki yesterday too.  Maybe my phone settings are changing footballers to Wednesday. I’m going to wiki up Messi now 

Boro

6 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

According to a Middlesbrough forum he’s been seen near their training ground - is his time up here? 

Boro fan i work told me the same thing, that he’d been at their training ground for a couple of days apparently 

2 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Top post.  It’s probably time to move him on as I can’t see him fitting into Monk’s formations of 3 centre backs. As he’s best as a wide player but not defensively 

Maybe there’s a Boro player we could swap him for?

To be fair he has had some decent games for us but over the last couple of seasons his effort and effectiveness have been poor. I can’t recall one game where his efforts have made him undoubtedly a ‘Man of the Match’ candidate.

That said he has scored a couple of memorable goals from the edge of the box but saying that he’s also blasted tens of shots high into the stands so maybe his goals were a bit lucky that they ended up in the back of the net

If Middlesbum want him they’ll be a queue  of Owls supporters keen to drive him up there.

• Haha 1