Sean Clare

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Great second half of the season for Oxford - much improved since they let Sean Clare go out on loan. 

Clare meanwhile has helped Burton to the dizzy heights of 16th this season. If Oxford were to get promoted via the play-offs I'm not sure Clare is part of their plans based on this season.

You’re not supposed to say things like that on here....much more misery is had by pretending he still played for Oxford 

2 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Great second half of the season for Oxford - much improved since they let Sean Clare go out on loan. 

Clare meanwhile has helped Burton to the dizzy heights of 16th this season. If Oxford were to get promoted via the play-offs I'm not sure Clare is part of their plans based on this season.

Burton were rock bottom of League One, improved a lot after they brought in Clare and comfortably survived. I wouldn't want us to go for Clare, but he did fantastic job for Burton.

2 hours ago, T Hardy said:

Not a low blow at all, I just wanted to see if anyone had discussed Clare/Winnall going to Oxford before 

I’m not letting you trick me I WILL NOT read it. Bad enough Wednesday are down let alone having my words last year used against me lol

1 hour ago, malek said:

Burton were rock bottom of League One, improved a lot after they brought in Clare and comfortably survived. I wouldn't want us to go for Clare, but he did fantastic job for Burton.

He did a decent job for them, their league position improvement is more likely down to a change of manager. What position is he playing now? He scored 1 goal all season from midfield. Picked up a lot of yellow cards though, maybe he has turned into a tackler! 

28 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He did a decent job for them, their league position improvement is more likely down to a change of manager. What position is he playing now? He scored 1 goal all season from midfield. Picked up a lot of yellow cards though, maybe he has turned into a tackler! 

They played 4-2-3-1 and he usually played one of two holding midfielders. 

1 minute ago, malek said:

They played 4-2-3-1 and he usually played one of two holding midfielders. 

Looks like he may finally have found a position and level that suits him then.