Player of the season

On 22/07/2020 at 23:20, hugeowl said:

Flook Fletcher 

I would rather vote for Attde 

committing to The extra  month instead of getting his flip flops on 

Tbh Fletcher picked up an injury in the forest match, no guarantee that he could have played anyway 

44 minutes ago, Jim said:

Has to be Fletcher without his goals we'd be well and truly f***ed as we most probably will be next season due to losing our three leading scorers including Murphy and Nuhiu?

God knows what we are going to do next season for goals.

8 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

God knows what we are going to do next season for goals.

So much uncertainty at the moment. I can't see us doing much business prior to the squad returning for pre-season for a variety of reasons. It's pretty obvious that Rhodes is not really flavour of the month hence the lack of action he's received since lockdown? I can see Liam Shaw being converted into a centre forward and I think Charles Hagan will be getting some serious game time TBH?

17 minutes ago, Jim said:

So much uncertainty at the moment. I can't see us doing much business prior to the squad returning for pre-season for a variety of reasons. It's pretty obvious that Rhodes is not really flavour of the month hence the lack of action he's received since lockdown? I can see Liam Shaw being converted into a centre forward and I think Charles Hagan will be getting some serious game time TBH?

For me he's got to play Rhodes, on too much money and no one is going to take him off our hands 

• Like 1