Player of the season

Was a two horse race between Fletcher and Fox until they jumped ship at the first opportunity.

Would personally give it to Murphy. Contributed quite a lot with goals and assists, albeit mostly in the second half of the season.

Can we just void it and forget this season happened?

• Like 2

Literally past caring, I stopped seeing most of them as players months ago. Now I just see comedians.

Bannan's pinpoint cross field pass, to set up their first goal tonight pretty much summed it all up. 

2 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Bannan, without him we'd have been down. Granted he's not been great since the restart but like I say without him we'd probably have gone down.

What a joke. My my grandad took me to Hillsborough in 1968, and there are many times I wish he hadn't. The most over rated football player I have seen in fifty years watching this shower of poo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

1. Iorfa

2. Murphy

3. Bannan

Fletcher gets expunged for me based on the fact he abandoned the team to look after himself when we needed him the most

Its his right and I can understand it too. But you don’t make a POTS shortlist for that kind of caper

Do you *really* think this is the case?

The guy was injured too.

Of the players still with us, only Iorfa can look back at this season woth their head held reasonably high.

But for me, Fletcher carried us single handedly and it could easily be said he alone saved us from relegation with his goals pre Christmas.  He often seemed like the only one who actually gave a damn or who had any sense of urgency. 

We dropped like a cannonball after his injury - just shows what a weak fart this team is to have crumbled so badly afterwards. 

Fans deserve so much better than the absolute dross we have served up this season since Christmas. 

3 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

What a joke. My my grandad took me to Hillsborough in 1968, and there are many times I wish he hadn't. The most over rated football player I have seen in fifty years watching this shower of poo. 

Absolutely rubbish 

Bannan is our best player by a country mile

He just falls into the 'live long enough to see yourself become the villain ' category 

Barry Batman

Its true, no one player has performed consistently well and to the required standard over the course of the season.

Some have had brief spells of form, most have had no real form at all. Quite a few have been truly diabolical. 

They are for the most part a shower of sh!te, and I for one am sick of seeing them stealing a living in the shirt.

• Like 1