Lee Bullen - "Never Be A 'Yes' Man"

17 minutes ago, LittleG said:

To me it demonstrates that Bullen will go along with whatever the manager at the time wants, but will change if he is put in charge; therefore a "yes" man. I liked Lee as a player but not sure what he brings as a coach.

Let's say your boss wants something done.

You don't agree with it so speak up, but your boss says 'nope - I want it done my way"

What then?

Owlstalk Shop

I think what we find with those who are anti-bullen is that they can't actually define what it is that Bullen has actually done wrong.

When pressed I've not heard anything remotely sensible from anyone who shouts the old 'And that Lee Bullen should go too. time for him to go. clear him out with the rest of em' 

I don't understand it

It's like they've got the 'Bullen's gotta go' in their mind and try and fit things to that, rather than spotting something that they believe should lead to his removal and then saying "Bullen should go because of .........."

So many of our fans just saying he should go. None of them giving any reason WHY

It's strange to me that.

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Yes I do that's why I have drastically cut down the time I spend on here be honest I'm contemplating deleting my account

It's probably not for you mate, what with the people with different views to you and all that..

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

It's probably not for you mate, what with the people with different views to you and all that..

You maybe right pal I class a big part in here as idiots and most are idiots who don't actually attend games

14 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I think what we find with those who are anti-bullen is that they can't actually define what it is that Bullen has actually done wrong.

When pressed I've not heard anything remotely sensible from anyone who shouts the old 'And that Lee Bullen should go too. time for him to go. clear him out with the rest of em' 

I don't understand it

It's like they've got the 'Bullen's gotta go' in their mind and try and fit things to that, rather than spotting something that they believe should lead to his removal and then saying "Bullen should go because of .........."

So many of our fans just saying he should go. None of them giving any reason WHY

It's strange to me that.

You must have selective reading. 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Not at all

I'm guessing from this reply that you're anti-bullen?

Just a hunch

lol

I honestly wouldn't say I'm anti-Bullen but I'm pro Sheffield Wednesday and I want the best for the club, sadly I don't think Bullen being assistant manager is the best for the club. 

14 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't understand it

It's strange to me that.

I think in fairness he has had a couple of goes at the caretaker role and enjoyed very short honeymoon periods followed by poor results.

In an interview whilst still in the post he stated he was desperate for somebody to be appointed (first time). Similar scenario 2nd time

good start followed by poor results again.  Wednesday might be too big a job for a 1st position, but nothing he has done in the role when

things have got tough convinces me he is a forward looking option.  He has survived several managers, so is held in some degree of regard.

Maybe a move to a less pressure environment would be beneficial for him.

Theres always a honeymoon period with any manager and bullen has been no different, however every time hes been in charge its dragged on a little too long and hes been found out. This usually ends with him and us as fans clamouring for someone/anyone. This maybe a little harsh but I think we dropped the ball a little bit with letting him start the season as that was the easiest starting run weve had for many years.

I also believe all steps should be taken to ensure we never have to see a game like that burton at home game ever again....

I am shocked by the amount of posters who are privy to discussions between Monk and  Bullen .The club need to stop fans from sitting in the dressing room and being involved in coaching sessions. Needs stopping now DC!