5 minutes ago, Nero said:

Fair enough. Do you think you might stop going?l

Doubtful... Its a Hard Habit to Break... *cough*

home and away, hardly ever miss, but if the truth be known the last few years have been more of a habit than the faith i was brought up with, a bit of me hopes that the awful situation we are all experiencing becomes a watershed moment and when it comes back, it comes back as something i can look forward to 

I'm missing sport in general. Golf, cricket, tennis all should be in full swing now. But honestly, not missing Hillsborough at the moment. The dross being served up recently is still fresh in my mind. Let's hope the players come back with a renewed sense of purpose.

3 hours ago, devonshire owl said:

So how are you coping not having football on a Saturday,are you getting use to not going to football,or do you still miss the excitement with what it brings us ?thoughts please.

What excitement? 

• Haha 1

I've also not missed it one bit , season ticket holder for years but tbh it's been great having weekends where I don't need to worry about Wednesday not turning up.

Not sure it's the same for fans of other clubs but for me it's bn fine having Saturdays to chill out !

After the coronavirus  virus outbreak is finally  over, there will unfortunately be a massive recession like no other, then football will suffer even more and crowds will start dropping.

They will either have to reduce  entry to the grounds massively  or go bankrupt

In general terms, we’re creatures of habit and resistant to change - however the longer this lockdown goes on, the less likely I think we are to miss football.

Speaking personally, at the moment, it’s the pre match beers and banter with my mates that I miss, not the dross that we’ve seen on the pitch for 90 minutes in recent months 

The beers and banter will return someday - we’ll just have to find something different to moan about   if we decide to call it a day on football

I don't think anyone knows what things are going to be like in the future , but as this virus will never go ,life will have to get back to some kind of normality over the summer but certain people might find the risk is not worth it ,so sadly some of our older fans,people might be too scared to ever venture out never mind football . the mental health of people is the one whats going to do as much damage as this virus in the long run.