I’m bloody missing it! As much as Wednesday P£ss me off I miss the whole day, meeting lads in boozer.. watching the 12:30 kick off.. gunna match.. then go back to boozer for one.. calling home for a pizza to enjoy with mrs and kid while I moan about the game 😌 can’t beat Saturday 3:00. The sooner it’s back the better.  

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, fatbloke no1 said:

Think this could seriously effect crowds going forward, people soon get out of habit of going, seriously thinking of calling it a day myself especially if they don't cooperate with salary cuts

Pardon the Pun here,Bang on the Money here in what you've just said.If and when Football returns and that's a big IF,we are going to see grounds virtually empty outside the EPL because people will  start  to seriously cut back on non essential things and also we'll see Unemployment at record levels so therefore people will put priorities on other things rather than football.Fundamental change is coming to Football and it's coming sooner rather than later.:tango:

I'd do anything to be in the pub now having a pint before the game and that all the last few weeks were just a dream.

It's so surreal at the moment,  like something out of Sci Fi film. 

A few months ago no one even considered that we would be in this position.  

How the families are dealing with their loved ones passing on, god only knows.  

Hopefully we will all stop all been so materialistic and taking things for granted.  

How did people come to terms with plagues and famines in the past?  Everything seems to be out of kilter.

Take care

3 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Sadly,you could well be right here no matter what my personal views are on globalisaztion.

I probably don't like it anymore than you do.  Unless there is a massive shift in our thinking the major companies will just push ahead regardless.

Only way I can see been slowed is if the companies are broken up into smaller entities but I can't see the rich and powerful allowing that to happen.

35 minutes ago, Nero said:

I'm only guessing but I reckon it's the people who don't go who aren't missing it.

Like Match of the Day. Dont watch it. not missing it.

I go home and away and not missed it a single bit