Worst time you have seen?

We’ve had worst periods, in terms of quality and league position, no doubt about that, but this is the worst period for being a Wednesdayite in my opinion. I’ve never felt as little interest when we play. The problem for me is this seems to be the start of a long lasting problem, there doesn’t seem to be any positives at the moment or any ray of light that things will get better. The chairman is clueless, the squad is past it and every position needs investing, the money has dried up, the points deduction isn’t resolved, the managers out of his depth. We’re just coasting to being a league one team, if it’s not next season it’ll be the season after unless something drastic changes. We need answers and we need change. We either need Chansiri to sell or to admit he’s made mistakes and change how he runs the club. Neither seem particularly likely.

15 hours ago, Bez said:

So to summarise...

• You all have wildly ridiculous expectations
  • You all want to spend Chansiri's millions for him
  • Not one of you is grateful that Chansiri has spent millions on the club you love
  • No one is remotely grateful for the adventure we have been on for a few years, after nearly not existing
  • You all think getting rid of him will be easy and a better chairman waits around the corner
  • You are all losing interest because the team you claim to support isn't winning every game
  •  Dem Blades are doing well.

Understood

Oh, if you are looking for the downvote button, its somewhere over there -------------->

Thats more like it.

6 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

You are right that the players we have at the moment are comfortably better on paper than those you have listed, but in someways make the present situation worse.

good point, they were expected to be gash 

these have turned gash 

but I’d rather now than then

we are a championship club (for now) 

I was one of the Owls who turned up at Fulham when Holsgrove managed to force the ball in. A bitterly cold night at Craven Cottage, a 2-1 defeat and I realised then that there was going to be no miracle & Wednesday were definitely heading for Division 3. The following day in the Evening Standard Bernard Joy wrote that it was sad to see such a famous club in such a dire state. I may have dreamt this but did I read that round about this time a Wednesday fan hanged himself? 

On 09/03/2020 at 15:02, lanzaroteowl said:

This period is a walk in the flipping sunshiiìine compared to mid to late '70s.

3rd division 

Pigs above us

Not a hint of any money to overspend

Crowds less than 10k

Football dire

Open Kop in the sleet and snow

And Phil Henson in the team!

You lot don't know your born.

The Snowflakes of the footballing world!

Remember it well, standing on the Kop with 7/8000 in a near 60000 capacity stadium. There were about 7/800 in the middle of the Kop still generating a bit of an atmosphere, Sammy especially, more  than the 15/16000 who currently attend.