owlsdreamer

Forestieris Attitude.

In the side today, maybe he’s ran around reet fast In Training the last 2 days. 

2 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Alternatively, he should be the first name on the team sheet every week as he makes us tick when he’s playing, and he’s one of the very few truly talented players, or match winners, we have. Which is where I am on this, happy to accept that nearly all top players can be petulant. A good manager works out how to manage him, and to get the best out of him. 

Old school managers like Revie, Clough, Paisley, Shankley, Ferguson were good managers because of this very reason.

I’m glad, that like my old buddy Carlos, Gary is also prepared to listen to sense.

Well done Gary Monk. If you listen to a majority of Owls Talkers, you’ll be on your way to madness.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 2roland2 said:

In the side today, maybe he’s ran around reet fast In Training the last 2 days. 

Out of options and ideas more like...

Either way, hope he turns it on

On 29/11/2019 at 16:55, hugeowl said:

FF is the best player at the club but he is a flawed character who should have been cashed in after the Norwich incident, the club and supporters gave him a second chance and he has thrown it back in our faces , if I were Monk I would play him every game now , and I would wager he would claim he was injured again very soon . 
damaged goods and l am glad BB has spoken out.

lol

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I agree Bannan has not been at is best this season, Luongo has looked better and if he had been fully fit in the last 6 games we would probably have more points. Not so sure about the relevance of the closing the keeper down runs though, a fair amount of the time that was done with little purpose and left him out of position but it 'gets the crowd going'. If the rest of the team aren't going to press when he does it then it really does render it pretty pointless.

He shouldn't be captain though, it seems to be bringing out more negative team cohesion than positive spirit. 

Did you see that surging run in the second half where Bazza chases their keeper down?

That's when you know Bazza is back.  lol

• Like 1

There is nothing quite like seeing a player who is completely comfortable on the ball. When a player demonstrates this comfort he is far more likely to do something special.

So who are our players who look comfortable on the ball ?

4 hours ago, hugeowl said:

lol at Roland2roland

on a negfest 

I told him he was blind cos he thinks Iorfa was better under Bruce than now, and he did the same to me lol

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I told him he was blind cos he thinks Iorfa was better under Bruce than now, and he did the same to me lol

still obsessions on this forum of following around posters For days after they disagree   With you. 

some very odd people on here. Move on, I disagreed with you accept it, it’s a forum where people have different views. 

• Haha 2

On 28/11/2019 at 08:47, Blue and white said:

Perhaps he does want to play but is getting fecked off of being overlooked in a team that is crying out for him.

If he can't score from 2 yards and an open goal then no wonder he not getting into the team 

13 hours ago, hugeowl said:

lol

Derby incident should have been last straw. Then Norwich then Mansfield incident. Club have stood by him and he still shows no discipline towards the club. All these posters who think ff is the answer should remember. I think monk is spot on so far. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

And again lol

1 hour ago, 2roland2 said:

still obsessions on this forum of following around posters For days after they disagree   With you. 

some very odd people on here. Move on, I disagreed with you accept it, it’s a forum where people have different views. 

No, I disagreed with you. You couldn't accept it and got arsey, as per. Took it as a personal insult, as per lol

16 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

No, I disagreed with you. You couldn't accept it and got arsey, as per. Took it as a personal insult, as per lol

no I just don’t agree with you quite often, and there is no point going around in circles with you or people like hugeowl who then carry on for days after trying to get bites. Just like you both are now.

its quite sad really. In fact it’s a little creepy that you are both still talking about 3 or four days after, this is why I don’t post in here as often. It’s just weird and odd that people would still go on about it chasing a poster around. 

1 hour ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Derby incident should have been last straw. Then Norwich then Mansfield incident. Club have stood by him and he still shows no discipline towards the club. All these posters who think ff is the answer should remember. I think monk is spot on so far. 

Spot on ? We haven't been able to buy a win !

Guest Grez Bez
14 hours ago, hugeowl said:

lol at Roland2roland

on a negfest 

Proper weirdo that lad

6 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Proper weirdo that lad

Nice to see the usual suspects are back, it would be nice if you didn’t ignore the topic to have personal digs at me for no reason  if that’s ok?

if you or hugeowl can’t manage that then feel free to put me on ignore because there is t any need to derail topics like you did in the past. 

thanks in advance 

Edited by 2roland2

16 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

no I just don’t agree with you quite often, and there is no point going around in circles with you or people like hugeowl who then carry on for days after trying to get bites. Just like you both are now.

its quite sad really. In fact it’s a little creepy that you are both still talking about 3 or four days after, this is why I don’t post in here as often. It’s just weird and odd that people would still go on about it chasing a poster around. 

You are the one who took offence to me saying you was wrong. Not the other way round. I couldn't care less.

You seem to think that constantly negging people who disagree with you is the right thing to do. Maybe you think we actually care about a little up or down vote? Maybe you think you can bully people who do care into submission? I dunno, but it is a little weird you go on these neg vendettas. 

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

You are the one who took offence to me saying you was wrong. Not the other way round. I couldn't care less.

You seem to think that constantly negging people who disagree with you is the right thing to do. Maybe you think we actually care about a little up or down vote? Maybe you think you can bully people who do care into submission? I dunno, but it is a little weird you go on these neg vendettas. 

You do understand that the red button is a  ( disagree button)  if you don’t understand. It means I disagree, sometimes I disagree and can’t be bothered to go around in circles so I just use the button and don’t feel the need to comment anymore. 

as the above post states I willl also say the same to you, please either stop derailing to have personal digs at me or put me on ignore.