Forestieris Attitude.

Bannan telling ff to work harder is an absolute joke. Bb wanders around in a daydream almost every match. His corners rarely clear the first man, his free kicks are ludicrously inept. 

Against Birmingham bb contribution was negative throughout. 

Bb is one of our weakest links. 

The quicker we dump him the better we will be. 

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

Nov/Dec was always make or break for FF. Should have been raring to go after his ban. Case closed, weight lifted, a month with nowt to do bar train hard to ensure he was ready. Doesn't look it. When a senior figure like vice-captain Bannan calls him out for lack of endeavour, FF should feel embarrassed. Have to wait and see if it has the desired effect. 

Personally I don't think it will and he'll again take his bat and ball home again, hope I'm wrong.

I agree with a lot posting about him moving on.

Not really contributed for 2+ seasons now, for whatever reason, so cash in and move on to hungry younger players.

It's a shame because the guy has talent

Guest Ferkorf

When he came on his work ethic was 110% just like against swansea he totally changed the game.

I dont see any problem here apart from another so called fan having a moan and looking for a reason to start another NOTHING thread on owlstalk

Guest Ferkorf

I do hope Forestieri airs his public views on bannans super corners, or his epic 3 or 4 long range shots in each game or even throw him under the bus about that outrageous barnet

Honestly, there are abpout 3 players who should be considered safe from the clearout we need to have next summer and FF is not one of them.

Can be great on his day. Obviously something is going wrong where we don't see that day enough.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SiJ said:

Think the main point is he along with quite a few others need to be binned off in the summer. 

It is time to move on from the play off team. 

We need younger more hungry players. 

Nando turns 30 in January and, for whatever reason, he has barely featured for two and a half seasons running. 

We are not in a position where we can afford to have players who barely contribute. 

Why wait until summer. I'd see if a few can be moved in both directions in January.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ferkorf said:

When he came on his work ethic was 110% just like against swansea he totally changed the game.

I dont see any problem here apart from another so called fan having a moan and looking for a reason to start another NOTHING thread on owlstalk

Team captain criticises in public a big name players attitude in and around the club.

I think that is rather more than one fan having a moan and a 'NOTHING' thread.

• Like 1

On 28/11/2019 at 08:47, Blue and white said:

Perhaps he does want to play but is getting fecked off of being overlooked in a team that is crying out for him.

It's only crying out for the incarnation of him that can be arsed. The one we don't see often enough. 

What a criminal waste of talent. 

FF is the best player at the club but he is a flawed character who should have been cashed in after the Norwich incident, the club and supporters gave him a second chance and he has thrown it back in our faces , if I were Monk I would play him every game now , and I would wager he would claim he was injured again very soon . 
damaged goods and l am glad BB has spoken out.

• Like 1

Guest Ferkorf
2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Team captain criticises in public a big name players attitude in and around the club.

I think that is rather more than one fan having a moan and a 'NOTHING' thread.

Original post was NOTHING to do with our team captain. It was a moan about Forestieris work ethic/attitude before coming on as a sub.

But you would know that if you read the whole thread right? Lol

7 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

Bannan telling ff to work harder is an absolute joke. Bb wanders around in a daydream almost every match. His corners rarely clear the first man, his free kicks are ludicrously inept. 

Against Birmingham bb contribution was negative throughout. 

Bb is one of our weakest links. 

The quicker we dump him the better we will be. 

It's not a joke at all. Bannan's workrate is incredible. His shooting is woeful and his corners and free kicks aren't amazing but no way is he our weakest link. It's obvious how much he cares about the club. If everyone had his attitude over the last 3 or 4 seasons we'd be on the premier league by now.

43 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

to be fair it’s been mentioned a few times and bannan is getting a right mardy little fool. I would like to see how he reacted to being left out of a side he shouldn’t be. I would expect he would react a lot worse than ff at a guess
All I have seen from bannan lately is lots of running around shouting at everyone Barr himself. 

I’d expect he would take it as any professional footballer should 

Stop blindly making excuses for ‘Fessi’ 

Disagree with those who say freeze Forestieri out.  To continue paying Nando for him to sit in the stands is a double negative imo.  It's one of the many reasons why we find ourselves in the situation we are in. 

We are paying him a hefty wage, he needs putting to work.  Work him hard in training, start him next game.  

Nando is undoubtedly talented, one of the most talented in the squad.  He needs to apply that in matches.  From what I saw last game, he certainly was lively and definitely gave us something extra in the second half.  His unpredictability we could really do with at the moment.    

Has to start tomorrow for me.  Let him earn his wages, like every other player.  

I can't see any Wednesday fan sit back and let him stroll around the park.  He will be judged by the time he is on the pitch.  

See what happens.  Personally, I would put Winnall up top, with Forestieri in just behind.  Both fiery characters, could help us get those goals and wins we have all been craving for.