Forestieris Attitude.

Don't know whether he has been treated fairly or unfairly but last night he would have been down the tunnel if I had been Monk.

Told him he was coming on,Weaver whistled him twice down the line and Forestieri ignored him.

Then Bullen was shouting him and you could see he also was being ignored,

One of the subs had to go down the line to tell him and then he spent a good 3 mins messing about changing shorts ,shirt etc.

If he doesn't want to play he should not be on the bench.

Get rid.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, owlsdreamer said:

Don't know whether he has been treated fairly or unfairly but last night he would have been down the tunnel if I had been Monk.

Told him he was coming on,Weaver whistled him twice down the line and Forestieri ignored him.

One of the subs had to go down the line to tell him and then he spent a good 3 mins messing about changing shorts ,shirt etc.

Get rid.

Perhaps he does want to play but is getting fecked off of being overlooked in a team that is crying out for him.

10 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Perhaps he does want to play but is getting fecked off of being overlooked in a team that is crying out for him.

Maybe he’s being overlooked because he’s not trying in training and not working hard enough when we don’t have the ball?

Guest Bulgaria

Its quite obvious that FF has no future at Hillsborough.  

He will be gone asap, which i think is the best solution all round. Just watching him is like watching a different player from 3 years ago. He needs to move and we need some cash!!

I can see a foreign team offering 1 million for him in January. 

I am not a Forestieri must play advocate, and find the calls for him to come on just after half time every week embarrassing , but when he did come on last night he gave us much more threat in the opposing half and looked really up for the fight. I hope Monk will judge him on that and give him a start. What's to lose a.t.m. ?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, owlsdreamer said:

Get rid.

And then he came on and became the only player on the pitch who looked like he knew how to play attacking football.

• Like 1