Fessi's ban

On 14/11/2019 at 11:07, McRightSide said:

So investigating a report of someone allegedly using the N-word on a football pitch is ‘trivial’

Shameful.

23 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

what’s your point?

4 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Im so confused.

Are you saying allegations of racist language shouldn’t be investigated?

of course not, they were investigated to their fullest extent by a court of law of this land, had either party not liked the judgement there is the right of appeal.

so with a court of law finding the case 'not proven' after investigation, why would you say 'are you saying allegations of racist language shouldn't be investigated?'?

when it obvious they have already been investigated.

my highlighting of 'allegedly' in your post of 14/11/19 @ 11:07 merely highlights the fact that it was 'alleged' and not or never proven in a court of law.

• Haha 1

On 14/11/2019 at 13:43, mrrodge said:

Silva's tweet was not racist at all.

Had it been the other way around and Mendy had compared Silva to a white cartoon character nothing would have been said at all. 

But that’s not what happened is it. The white guy took the wee wee out of true black guy and got punish.

Perhaps the black guy would better understand the absolute no go of the post due to having a bit more awareness of racial matters 

12 hours ago, coopswfc76 said:

I thought Casilla allegedly said mark or pick up the black guy?

If so then cant see any issue at all how ever if he used the N word then i can see why he's being investigated.

Objectifying one person by the colour of their skin is casual racism.

Bielsa will do forensic analysis on players so they know the names

players use ‘left shoulder / right shoulder’ commands to direct players

numbers are on shirts and shorts

no-one would dream of saying ‘pick up the white guy’...so why single out the black guy.

ZERO reason to say ‘pick up the black guy’

casual racism.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

of course not, they were investigated to their fullest extent by a court of law of this land, had either party not liked the judgement there is the right of appeal.

so with a court of law finding the case 'not proven' after investigation, why would you say 'are you saying allegations of racist language shouldn't be investigated?'?

when it obvious they have already been investigated.

my highlighting of 'allegedly' in your post of 14/11/19 @ 11:07 merely highlights the fact that it was 'alleged' and not or never proven in a court of law.

could you direct me to the coverage of the court case of the Casilla case please? I must have missed it.

12 minutes ago, horny owl said:

I get called a white guy lots and I’ve never felt victimised or offended by it.

I would imagine that’s because your just glad they aren’t calling you by your full name, Charlotte

Edit. Serious point, always amusing white people decide what black people should or shouldn’t be offended by

Edited by McRightSide

12 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I would imagine that’s because your just glad they aren’t calling you by your full name, Charlotte

Edit. Serious point, always amusing white people decide what black people should or shouldn’t be offended by

As a victim of a racial attack many years ago I’m still not offended by being called a white guy

I don’t decide if black people are offended or not

I live my life and I don’t care what colour you are if you wrong me you’ll get the same treatment

(not you personally of course) :)

1 hour ago, dorian gray said:

I have 'suffered racist abuse, and profiling' and I agree with the people of this country discussing what is and isn't racist in their individual opinion.

it is the suppression of the people's will, that leads to anger, and the british only bottle things up for so long.

Oh absolutely, *discussion* is essential! I just feel some people forget that a discussion involves listening as well as talking.

Sorry you’ve had to deal with that, it’s rotten and there’s no excuse.

1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

But that’s not what happened is it. The white guy took the wee wee out of true black guy and got punish.

Perhaps the black guy would better understand the absolute no go of the post due to having a bit more awareness of racial matters 

Objectifying one person by the colour of their skin is casual racism.

Bielsa will do forensic analysis on players so they know the names

players use ‘left shoulder / right shoulder’ commands to direct players

numbers are on shirts and shorts

no-one would dream of saying ‘pick up the white guy’...so why single out the black guy.

ZERO reason to say ‘pick up the black guy’

casual racism.

Shut up ffs 1 black person in box/attacking your going to have a moment to remember what bielsa told you rather than shout the obvious pick the black guy up potentially making it a split second later and leading to a goal/chance that truly is the world going made.

On earlier post are you trying to tell Mendy he should be offended at a joke from a mate lol

30 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Shut up ffs 1 black person in box/attacking your going to have a moment to remember what bielsa told you rather than shout the obvious pick the black guy up potentially making it a split second later and leading to a goal/chance that truly is the world going made.

On earlier post are you trying to tell Mendy he should be offended at a joke from a mate lol

Couple of questions.

What about all the other non-casually racist ways of warning your teammates about there whereabouts of an opposing player? I mentioned a few examples, but you only chose to acknowledge one. 

How many of the 4 black players that Charlton had on the pitch were in the box at that moment in time?

The fact people don’t understand that it’s simply not ok to call people out based on the colour of their skin - and actually argue against that - shows just how far we have to go.