Get thi’sen off to Lincoln Mr Chansiri

17 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Who gets the job on a longer term basis is not the point to what you posted. Can you not remember what you posted. You said the uncertainty of not having a nabager needs sorting quickly.

The point is We have a manager currently. Nothing is uncertain about that. You made a knee jerk post after millwall that was not correct in many ways. 

Most important is there is zero uncertainty of who is currently managing the 1st team. We dont need to panic with LB in charge. DC needs time to find the right man who if possible is a better fit than LB. No one is available yet with those attributes. No panic no uncertainty. The right man will be given the permanent manager job when he is found. If no better available LB will carry on managing. We lucky to have LB who does not put pride or any other emotion in front of doing his best for SWFC when he is needed. Suggesting that the current situation is problematic is wrong and based on misgivings that you have about the caretaker managers role that LB has.

He does just what a permanent manger would do with the knowledge if the chairman finds what he thinks is a better man he will be given the job. and LB will step down to another position in the club.

No need to create any histeria or problem not around.

But i can assure you we are not managerless and LB is doing the best he can, which we should all be happy and certain about

God, another paragraph of waffle. Yes, said after the Luton game a decision needs to be made on the manager... Only you seem to not be able to understand what that means.

Jesus wept, now I know you don’t read! I want Bullen to be the manager! :laugh:

How you can deny this creates uncertainty I don’t know, after the match Saturday did you not see the response? Fans are all divided. That will be solved when we appoint a manager.

You are honestly one of the most simple people I’ve ever come across on this entire website and that’s really some accolade :laugh:

53 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

God, another paragraph of waffle. Yes, said after the Luton game a decision needs to be made on the manager... Only you seem to not be able to understand what that means.

How you can deny this creates uncertainty I don’t know, after the match Saturday did you not see the response? Fans are all divided. That will be solved when we appoint a manager.

You are honestly one of the most simple people I’ve ever come across on this entire website and that’s really some accolade :laugh:

wow i will really take your opinion to heart considering you can find fault in every other opinion apart from your own. you are totally ignorant of what is right. Why post an opinion that is supposedly representative of fans views from warped nonsensical understanding of simple english language and how a football club works.. If you think you are always right that is how your ignorance is developed. If i am simple so be it. I would rather be simple than ignorant. 

You have managed to reword your first post in so many different ways to try and justify your comments. Moved the goal posts on what you stand for. Then accuse me of being hypocritical and stupid for pointing out your obvious errors. Perhaps the uncertainty you say that fans feel is from daft comments like yours making out nobody is now managing the club. LB is unfortunately taken for granted by certain quarters. A minority. Due to his loyalty and commitment to our club it is taken for granted in a sport loyalty is very very rare.

Best thing DC can do for anyone who thinks like you is announce LB as manager and keep his tabs on any improvement that comes available and keep it to himself. Which is no different from what he doing now. But if you have the mentality like yours he has no choice as any other situation is outside your grasp to understand.

1 hour ago, 1993swfc said:

do i get a prize

54 minutes ago, Sonny said:

We really could do with the uncertainty around the managers position resolving though in an ideal world.

when a good enough manager with better credentials than LB is found it will be. Until then LB is good enough for me and I have a lot of time for him and his personality

30 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

he will if he gets permission off chairman. its a pity ashley and co dont have same principles

Maybe but he hasn't done that yet, so I wouldn't  get your hopes up. 

I'd love hime to go for Cowley but just don't think he will

27 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

wow i will really take your opinion to heart considering you can find fault in every other opinion apart from your own. you are totally ignorant of what is right. Why post an opinion that is supposedly representative of fans views from warped nonsensical understanding of simple english language and how a football club works.. If you think you are always right that is how your ignorance is developed. If i am simple so be it. I would rather be simple than ignorant. 

You have managed to reword your first post in so many different ways to try and justify your comments. Moved the goal posts on what you stand for. Then accuse me of being hypocritical and stupid for pointing out your obvious errors. Perhaps the uncertainty you say that fans feel is from daft comments like yours making out nobody is now managing the club. LB is unfortunately taken for granted by certain quarters. A minority. Due to his loyalty and commitment to our club it is taken for granted in a sport loyalty is very very rare.

Best thing DC can do for anyone who thinks like you is announce LB as manager and keep his tabs on any improvement that comes available and keep it to himself. Which is no different from what he doing now. But if you have the mentality like yours he has no choice as any other situation is outside your grasp to understand.

Your only argument is that Lee Bullen is manager which he isn’t. I don’t have to be a scientist to work out that’s rubbish. I’ve not twisted anything from the start. Your first post was the biggest load of contradictory rubbish I’ve ever read and since I said that you’ve been trying to nit pick and over analyse everything I’ve said :laugh: