Get thi’sen off to Lincoln Mr Chansiri

they're expensive thouugh a lincoln don't want to lose them. They were by far the most expensive to just talk to when Moore was sacked. Now the window's shut you may as well give it Bullen until just before christmas, Then if need be change in january hire someone just before the window. your not playing that badly

While I'm happy with bullen if we are going to appoint  a new bloke then rather someone from the lower level like the cowleys,tisdale,ainsworth rather than the serial failures that seem getting a mention .....big gamble though as for everyone that does step up and succeeds theres many more that can't hack it.

22 hours ago, 1993swfc said:

Paint the picture anyway you want. He’s not a the manager. 

Seriously. OMG ?? You really dont get it. We HAVE A MANAGER. How long LB is the current MANAGER is dependent on results. No different from any manager of any club even ones on longer term contracts. Incidentally LB has a long term contract. Pls clarify who you think and pls answer

1. Who picks the team

2. Who is heading the press conferences

3. Who do you think the players think is managing SWFC

4 Who do you think DC asked  to do for swfc what SB was doing and is currently employed as at NUFC

5.Who is giving orders taking training sessions

6.Who has final decision on match day tactics

7.The word before MANAGER that distinguishes between long term and short term in job title is CARETAKER. Who is the caretaker MANAGER at swfc

8.Who has been in the dug out for every game this season for SWFC

9.Who normally decides who to substitute in games. Who is deciding on subs for SWFC this season

10.If you asked every player or staff at swfc who is managing the 1st team at hillsborough guess what they would say. Would they say "nobody" or "LEE BULLEN"

I may be stupid as you have said. My posts may be stupid. But even as stupid as you think i am. There is no way you have any rite to call me or my posts stupid when it is very clear that you are in no position to judge.

Stupid people don’t always know that they’re stupid. They might be aware that something is wrong, they might notice that things don’t usually turn out the way they imagined, but very few of them think it’s because of them. That they’re the root of their own problems, so to speak. And that sort of thing can be very difficult to explain

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Seriously. OMG ?? You really dont get it. We HAVE A MANAGER. How long LB is the current MANAGER is dependent on results. No different from any manager of any club even ones on longer term contracts. Incidentally LB has a long term contract. Pls clarify who you think and pls answer

1. Who picks the team

2. Who is heading the press conferences

3. Who do you think the players think is managing SWFC

4 Who do you think DC asked  to do for swfc what SB was doing and is currently employed as at NUFC

5.Who is giving orders taking training sessions

6.Who has final decision on match day tactics

7.The word before MANAGER that distinguishes between long term and short term in job title is CARETAKER. Who is the caretaker MANAGER at swfc

8.Who has been in the dug out for every game this season for SWFC

9.Who normally decides who to substitute in games. Who is deciding on subs for SWFC this season

10.If you asked every player or staff at swfc who is managing the 1st team at hillsborough guess what they would say. Would they say "nobody" or "LEE BULLEN"

I may be stupid as you have said. My posts may be stupid. But even as stupid as you think i am. There is no way you have any rite to call me or my posts stupid when it is very clear that you are in no position to judge.

Stupid people don’t always know that they’re stupid. They might be aware that something is wrong, they might notice that things don’t usually turn out the way they imagined, but very few of them think it’s because of them. That they’re the root of their own problems, so to speak. And that sort of thing can be very difficult to explain

He’s the caretaker :laugh: I genuinely can’t comprehend how someone doesn’t see the difference between someone being caretaker and the manager. He isn’t the manager yet no matter how many capital letters you use :laugh:

3 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

He’s the caretaker :laugh: I genuinely can’t comprehend how someone doesn’t see the difference between someone being caretaker and the manager. He isn’t the manager yet no matter how many capital letters you use :laugh:

I could tattoo it on your forehead you will never understand

20 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Why would they want to come here ? Let's be honest. They have all they want at Lincoln and are in the ascendancy.

Higher league.

Bigger club.

Better players.

Playing in front of more fans every week.

Better chance of Premier League football.

Higher profile job so potential stepping stone on to bigger and better things.

More money available to sign players.

More wages.

As much as i like the idea of this, a couple of cautionary tales to balance the argument. Paul Hurst, Ipswich. Nathan Jones, Stoke City. I picked Stoke to be champions because i like him, but look at how they've started. WTF:

I think there is a lot of talented coaches and managers at lower levels, but for them to repeat that success at another club is difficult. Wilder of course worked really well, but did it help that he knew the club and fans already? We have to be very careful with a squad of experienced and talented footballers not to hire someone who will want to rip it up and start a new philosophy. I think Bruce was perfect for our team, and if Bullen doesn't work then i would go get Pulis, Karanka, Hughton, Rowett. I think our squad has 1 possibly 2 more seasons before legs start to go and we need to build a new team. That is the time for a cowley or a new project, for now we need someone who knows the club and can guide the current team (Bullen) or an experienced head who we can give 1 to 2 years to get us promoted or go elsewhere (Pulis, Hughton).

Also for all those people who think Pulis was rubbish at Boro, how are they getting on without him. lol

30 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

As much as i like the idea of this, a couple of cautionary tales to balance the argument. Paul Hurst, Ipswich. Nathan Jones, Stoke City. I picked Stoke to be champions because i like him, but look at how they've started. WTF:

I think there is a lot of talented coaches and managers at lower levels, but for them to repeat that success at another club is difficult. Wilder of course worked really well, but did it help that he knew the club and fans already? We have to be very careful with a squad of experienced and talented footballers not to hire someone who will want to rip it up and start a new philosophy. I think Bruce was perfect for our team, and if Bullen doesn't work then i would go get Pulis, Karanka, Hughton, Rowett. I think our squad has 1 possibly 2 more seasons before legs start to go and we need to build a new team. That is the time for a cowley or a new project, for now we need someone who knows the club and can guide the current team (Bullen) or an experienced head who we can give 1 to 2 years to get us promoted or go elsewhere (Pulis, Hughton).

Also for all those people who think Pulis was rubbish at Boro, how are they getting on without him. lol

ipswich after Mcarthy suffered at first last season. Think teams playing with tight and defensive managers have problems with new tactics settling in quickly as the pullis and Mcarthy type tactics are set movements and positions.that are drunned into players at training.  When the players are then allowed freedom to express themselves and play a new game plan, nobody has any idea what any players natural style or positional play is. Seriously the training sessions will have been fitness and set plays from every situation. No player is allowed to use spontaneous skill or decisions. Its amazing how quickly the edge for that skill goes when its not put in use for a few seasons.

percentage football soon gets boring and predictable. But done right its successful and not as expensive even nowadays. Teams still dont have the players with enough creative skill to breakdown well drilled zonal, set plays and strict marking systems teams employ. The best way to beat this is dribbling (very few players can dribble well now)and quick 1 2 passing with overlapping team mates in every position. Paulo DiCanio and Chris Waddle are the best dribblers I seen at swfc. Mel Sterland was good to but more strength and tenacity than pure skill and Mark Chamberlain was amazing on his day and really quick. (His son is Alex Oxlade Chamberlain). All the best European teams have 8 to 10 players who can dribble. Best 2 teams in England have skilled dribblers in more numbers than lesser sides. I was very involved with football at all youth levels when a kid. No emphasis was ever placed on dribbling. Only strength, heading ability and positional play. My best attributes were speed and running with the ball. I never planned what i would do, it was spontaneous and the best idea to get past players at the time. Always remember at a club that is not swfc in sheffield i was playing against grimsby in northern intermediate league. After 80 mins I couldnt see a pass on so made a few moves towards goal and everything opened up for a 1 on 1 with goalie. I dribbled pastGK and scored only to get a bollocking off manager for not passing to winger before run which was a blind pass anyway. My dad told him he was an idiot and next day i was told to not turn up and i had to watch lesser skilled players that had only strength and ass kissing parents get all the pro forms. The youth coach once had us 3 hours every night for 2 weeks hitting full pitch width long balls from a standing ball. I still cant remember ever passing a standing ball in open play now after 25 years playing. Things are changing. My cousin son is at Swansea. they follow the barca system. All youth teams do not allow GK to kick ball from hands. Ball is passed or thrown. He a CM with bags of skill. Watch out for Connor Shields at swansea. Was late grower and was small upto recently and has now grown to average height, but cus he had to use skill not strength to get noticed he gonna be very special. He is tearing up the youth teams, top kid, grounded, and obviously special. unfortunately welsh ! My cousin was international rugby winger and super fast and hard as nails. The difference from my youth is polar opposite 35 years ago he would have had carrer ended by intentional bad tackle after 5 min of taking on opposition. That is what we was told to do back then. My dad lost count how many times managers shouted to break my legs at as young as 12 for nothing more than taking on players. Most youth coaches were ex players with no brains to do anything than football. They was judged on results. Not future possibilities. Also if your parents willing to creep up ass of coach you got a place. If you mentioned an explayer was a family member then it was nailed on. Dave Bassett once watched me I scored 3 headers and after game asked me to do more jumping in training as at 5 10 at 14 was too small for a CF.These management styles are nearly gone. We still 30 or 40 years behind Germany, France, Spain, Italy and Belgium who changed systems about 30 years ago and now seeing the benefit. The Pullis's and Mcarthy's should be retiring. The scouting system at SWFC could be so much better. Genuine young talent is ignored for instant success not future possibilities.

1 hour ago, 1993swfc said:

:laugh: Still wouldn’t make him manager yet. 

who is the manager then ?? Does a caretaker manager not manage ?? Caretaker implies that the team is being looked after. Is not every manager a caretaker manager ?? I understand now your feeling of uncertainty. You must have lots of uncertainties when it is difficult to understand even basic conversation. I asked you 10 questions. Pls answer me 1. Who is currently managing SWFC either temporary or permanent. Just 1 simple question. If you get it right i will send you a free ticket 

2 minutes ago, hirstys_achilles said:

who is the manager then ?? Does a caretaker manager not manage ?? Caretaker implies that the team is being looked after. Is not every manager a caretaker manager ?? I understand now your feeling of uncertainty. You must have lots of uncertainties when it is difficult to understand even basic conversation. I asked you 10 questions. Pls answer me 1. Who is currently managing SWFC either temporary or permanent. Just 1 simple question. If you get it right i will send you a free ticket 

Lee Bullen has not been appointed manager of Sheffield Wednesday. I don’t care what way you want to paint it or how many pointless questions you ask. Their is a huge difference between being a caretaker and being the manager. 

1 minute ago, 1993swfc said:

Lee Bullen has not been appointed manager of Sheffield Wednesday. I don’t care what way you want to paint it or how many pointless questions you ask. Their is a huge difference between being a caretaker and being the manager. 

WRONG. Lee Bullen is SWFC manager on a temp basis. He has not been appointed the long term SWFC manager. I painting it correctly. You said we needed a manager. We have one. With your huge extensive knowledge of football and the english language please enlighten me on this massive difference between caretaker manager and manager. I really would like to know. I can think of only 1 small difference which is the contract length. Contracts are terminated early in most terms anyway - so i think this is only a small difference. Taking into account LB time at the club in other roles I think this makes his caretaker manager role no different at all. Pls fill me in. Or the free ticket is not enough to say you wrong and you to stubborn to admit it. I so uncertain i really need an answer quickly even if its the wrong answer, at least i will be certain its the wrong answer

• Haha 1