Injury Updates on Lee and Hooper

As per Bruce yesterday, Hooper back in training tomorrow and Lee back in over the next week or two.

Neither will be involved for a fair while still, but it would be a boost if Hooper could push for a place on the bench against the pigs.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/steve-bruce-says-sheffield-wednesday-will-be-patient-with-kieran-lee-and-gary-hooper-despite-end-of-contract-pressures-1-9588231

• Like 2

I would love to see Hoopers stats on the games while hes been here vs the games hes actually played. It has to be under 50%. I'm not too fussed either way on him. 

Kieran Lee however is a massive player for us. For me, he is by far our best player but it remains to be seen how close he will be to his old self. I hope he comes back every bit as good. With an embargo looming his addition would be huge. 

3 minutes ago, Brad_owl said:

I would love to see Hoopers stats on the games while hes been here vs the games hes actually played. It has to be under 50%. I'm not too fussed either way on him. 

Kieran Lee however is a massive player for us. For me, he is by far our best player but it remains to be seen how close he will be to his old self. I hope he comes back every bit as good. With an embargo looming his addition would be huge. 

A fit and in form Gary Hooper isn’t to be sniffed at , he is quality and goals are becoming harder to come by these days . To have them both back to their best would be a massive bonus , not going to happen though is it unfortunately .

Wonder if there's any chance of retaining them both under pay as you play deals. I can't see there m=being too many clubs willing to risk contracts with either until they can prove some fitness.

Or give them a contract on a realistic wage until Jan with an option to extend depending on appearances etc.