Brentford at home : prices

2 hours ago, The Captain said:

There’s an element of truth to this.  Parachute payments and Sky’s money has f*cked up the games finances.  No debate about that.

But let’s not forgot, in the words of the chairman, “Your money doesn’t cover anything” - so if that’s the case, and revenue generated from ticket sales is just a drop in the ocean, why are Wednesday fans paying the highest ticket prices in the division?

No one expects fans to be let in for free.  But at least reduce prices so we are ‘only’ being ripped off to the same extent as most other club’s fans are.

Tbf I think Chansiri meant to say that our money doesn’t cover everything as opposed to anything

50 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Im a ST holder , but im no different to  pay on the day fans. Im lucky i can afford a ST , a lot of fans cant because of the rip off prices of our season tickets, but they are also priced out of paying on the day because of rip off matchday prices. Am i more of a fan than them  ? No , we are all wednesday fans, we are all ripped of with tickets. 

I'm a season ticket holder and I class myself above non season ticket holders 

• Haha 2

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, sonofbert2 said:

20 quid is a decent offer and should have been same V Reading.

Why are people just wanting to fight?

Go and pay or don't or fuckoff and shut up and stop crying constantly - both "sides".

It's our team, support 'em however and stop screaming like babies at each other over stuff.  Getting boring.  Folk just liking to feyt - crack one off and have a kebab.

I prefer chilli sauce on my kebab though pal.:biggrin: