Lineup A v Ipswich

18 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

Pretty standard line up that, not surprising after only 1 day in the job.

Hopefully a new impetus with SB on the touchline and we will see Aarons on for Boyd at some point. 

I think Boyd has one shot to show Steve Bruce there is still a good player in.     Lets's hope Boyd realises too and plays at the top of his game.   If not then sadly I think he'll be bit part moving forward and out the door in the summer.

20 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Where's Sam Winnall ?

I'd have him on the bench instead of Nuhiu

Seems like we're playing 1 upfront with 1 behind.

Winnall relies on service, where Nuhui can create for himself and others. 

I think its the correct decision. I'd give Winnall a run in Under 23's, he needs to be super fit when the chance comes his way.

1 minute ago, squonk said:

Boyd was poor ( make that really poor ) against Chelski but he's been playing quite well previous to that game so no qualms about starting him today 

Similar could be said about Matias in terms of form in recent games and he's not even on the bench.

I'm not sure either are quite cutting the mustard though, just better than they have been previously for us.

5 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Similar could be said about Matias in terms of form in recent games and he's not even on the bench.

I'm not sure either are quite cutting the mustard though, just better than they have been previously for us.

Matias hasn't been a patch on Boyd in the recent games imo

I get sick of him forever hitting the deck too easily chucking his arms in the air and dropping his defender in it by exposing him to the oppositions runners 

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, squonk said:

Matias hasn't been a patch on Boyd in the recent games imo

I get sick of him forever hitting the deck too easily chucking his arms in the air and dropping his defender in it by exposing him to the oppositions runners 

Sooner he is on his bike the better.

Leeds goal apart he has been just cack. And those teeth. :duntmatter: