Jump to content


Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, daleblue said:

That's because the older you get the more yur sack drops, so that uncomfortable feeling is your sat on your  nuts. 

 

 

Very true. Gaining pendulous testicles is something no one ever warns you about when you're in the prime of your youth.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


8 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

 

Despite having no evidence to back it up..I always get an uncomfortable feeling when we're going to be on telly in front of the watching nation. 

 

Please try to relax Snoots and we've to get past Luton yet.

In the meantime put on your smoking jacket and pour yourself a glass of port ( you know the good stuff you've been saving since 1972 ) before retiring to your favourite chair to relive this memorable televised game from 2013...it should make you feel better....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LoanRanger said:

Absolutely fuming.

 

Booked flights from Ireland for Brentford at home. Cancelled, that was bad enough. Then see we might have Chelsea away, see they have a Prem game so assume it HAS to be Saturday, book flight home from London at 9.30am. Switched to Sunday, worse again. Have never seen a Sunday game later than 4pm so book a fourth flight at 9.35 home that evening, wake up today to find it's on at 6pm. When has there ever been a 6pm Sunday evening kick-off in the UK!? 


Four flights down the drain...

I stupidly booked 2 tickets for London return when I thought we would beat hudds (be4 I knew Carlos's tactics)  think I lost £50 but might have been £200 if I didn't ,but 4 flights? are you mad? that must be into hundreds? the fa cup is without doubt ruined forever now , I get the tv thing but having 5 games at 1230 5 a t 3pm 5 at 530 then having a northern club in London for a 6pm kick off wow . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jamsandwich said:

 

 

actually - 1:30 to get from Stamford Bridge to StP/KX isnt all that much time...

Give over. You could walk it in an hour and a half.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, londonowl said:

Give over. You could walk it in an hour and a half.

 

1 hour 47 mins according to google maps. 5.3 miles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Chelsea supporters club have issued a statement objecting to the kick off time.

 

If Luton win the replay I am boycotting the match in protest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LoanRanger said:

Absolutely fuming.

 

Booked flights from Ireland for Brentford at home. Cancelled, that was bad enough. Then see we might have Chelsea away, see they have a Prem game so assume it HAS to be Saturday, book flight home from London at 9.30am. Switched to Sunday, worse again. Have never seen a Sunday game later than 4pm so book a fourth flight at 9.35 home that evening, wake up today to find it's on at 6pm. When has there ever been a 6pm Sunday evening kick-off in the UK!? 


Four flights down the drain...

 

I'm sorry but you always check for Fa Cup fixtures before coming over for a game.

 

And wait till the kick off is announced... or even wait till we are through

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/01/2019 at 19:36, handworth52 said:

I stupidly booked 2 tickets for London return when I thought we would beat hudds (be4 I knew Carlos's tactics)  think I lost £50 but might have been £200 if I didn't ,but 4 flights? are you mad? that must be into hundreds? the fa cup is without doubt ruined forever now , I get the tv thing but having 5 games at 1230 5 a t 3pm 5 at 530 then having a northern club in London for a 6pm kick off wow . 

It actually hasn't been that bad. First flight over for Brentford was literally €25 return. First time I've slipped up and forgot to check FA Cup weekend.

 

Will see how we get on tomorrow night before seeing can I make it a fifth flight, knowing I would probably end up in the Home End also...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LoanRanger said:

It actually hasn't been that bad. First flight over for Brentford was literally €25 return. First time I've slipped up and forgot to check FA Cup weekend.

 

Will see how we get on tomorrow night before seeing can I make it a fifth flight, knowing I would probably end up in the Home End also...

 

 

 

I think you will be able to get tickets in the away end should we get there. 6k is a lot of tickets for a televised, Sunday tea-time match. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The tickets will be £30 adults and £15 concessiioons BTW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/01/2019 at 14:40, LoanRanger said:

Absolutely fuming.

 

Booked flights from Ireland for Brentford at home. Cancelled, that was bad enough. Then see we might have Chelsea away, see they have a Prem game so assume it HAS to be Saturday, book flight home from London at 9.30am. Switched to Sunday, worse again. Have never seen a Sunday game later than 4pm so book a fourth flight at 9.35 home that evening, wake up today to find it's on at 6pm. When has there ever been a 6pm Sunday evening kick-off in the UK!? 


Four flights down the drain...

 

Fifth flight booked.

 

Straight into work in Dublin Monday morning an hour late - if anyone hears of a spare ticket handy before general sale, well, as you can imagine I'd love to hear from you. :stuwinky:

Edited by LoanRanger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×