Where’s your whelm at?

11 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

5/10

personally think Bruce is passed it and just looking for the money

time will tell

Do you really think he needs the money? 

I would imagine, that when you get to a certain amount of wealth, it becomes more a matter of personal pride and personal goals, than paying the mortgage.Of course in not privy to his finances, but I can't see money being a big problem for him. 

Edited by ItsJody
correct typos
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Womble Owl said:

Do you really think he needs the money? 

I would imagine, that when you get to a certain amount of wealth, it becomes more a matter of personal pride and personal goals, than paying the mortgage.Of course in not privy to his finances, but I can't see money being a big problem for him. 

100% this^^^ if he hasn’t made his fortune yet he’s not making it

14 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

5/10

personally think Bruce is passed it and just looking for the money

time will tell

Interesting opinion. I suspect Bruce isn't short of a few quid and this 'failure' (if a play-off final defeat can be considered a failure) at Villa had big personal reasons attached (both parents passed away).

Bruce is a million times better than Luhukay, so I'm already happy. Also, Bruce would not be here if there wasn't some scope for developing the squad with the necessary talent to be towards the top end of the table again, which can only be a good thing, surely?

This season is done for me - can't see any January activity. But I expect some serious overhaul in the summer.

• Like 1

I'm at a 2.. maybe a 3.

he got birmingham up in 2006, fair play.

then took them down.

then up again the very next year.

then took quit midway thru the next season as he was taking them down again.

hull weren't long out of the prem when he took them up.

then took them down again.

then took them up again and quit.

getting relegated after being promoted so regularly doesn't fill me with hope. and being promoted after being relegated feels like you just benefited from having that better premier league squad. so i'm less impressed with the '4 promotions' than some.

he also seems to be a bit immature and has no loyalty whatsoever.

if he gets an offer from anywhere his head'll turn and he'll be off like a shot.

at birmingham he repeatedly tried to leave to newcastle.
he then did poorly and ran away to wigan cos he fancied it more.
less than 2 years later he fancied sunderland more, so dumped wigan.
blamed getting sacked at sunderland on him being a newcastle fan, not on the bad results he had racked up.
then tried to quit hull for england and when he didnt get it threw his toys out of the pram and quit.

at villa he spent half his time moaning that they didnt have tens of millions for him to spank on new players.. after he spent 30mil.

at this point he's got to win me round.