Where’s your whelm at?

Hmmmm...

Moderately whelmed. I'm inspired and very happy by what Lee Bullen has done and I am a little cautious of whether Steve Bruce will rob any of that (not purposefully, but cautious of work being undone). It is funny that I was chatting to a Villa supporting mate who wasn't too pleased with what Bruce had done, but for us: will hopefully do better of what we felt was promised through Luhukay in getting us more organized, will get the best out of players, get some decent players in and for us is the biggest profile manager we have appointed in a while.

Not that profile means that much, it is just refreshing to get a high level manager instead of seeing us get linked with managers such as the likes of Nigel Worthington and Steve Cotterill by the bookies after every sacking for the last x years.

Not sure really, since Atkinson (barring Megson) hes the only managerial appointment with any sort of decent track record in the game at this level or above

We all know how good Atkinson was...

Megson turned a shambles of a side the side around in one summer transfer window...

Bruce? Fingers crossed hes the type of manager we have needed for years

Getting better each week, the players seem to be playing with passion, commitment, giving 100%, still some quality to return, Sam W getting there, Nando to return..........and now a manager who has a good championship record, good connections to bring players in.........and i guess money either now or in summer to hopefully take us to the next level.

1 hour ago, WelshOwl74 said:

5/10

personally think Bruce is passed it and just looking for the money

time will tell

1 hour ago, WelshOwl74 said:

5/10

time will tell

usual stuff from the pigs...check what he said about CC and Jos...PIGSRUS

2 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

usual stuff from the pigs...check what he said about CC and Jos...PIGSRUS

think your mistaking me for someone else

didn't say cc and Jos was passed it because id never heard of either of them

but keep thinking I did in your own world

5 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

5/10

time will tell

I'll start every new chapter excited and hopeful. You're disappointed before he's even started here. Give him a chance you never  know.