Realistic Alternatives for Jos should DC pull the trigger

20 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

At least Southampton have done us a favour by appointing an unknown foreign manager to replace Hughes. That's one fewer that we could go for.:ph34r:

With his cv and history of success at every club he has managed he would actually be a good appointment, at Southampton if he can adapt to the English league I see this guy being very successful.

What it now he will be sacked at the end of January WTF:

2 hours ago, torryowl said:

i'm sure she as lots of influence on the running of the club  if she's the CEO......as always the buck stops with the top man but she must put idea's his way if she's got owt about her . she has a lot more experience in running a football club than he does and he'd be a fool if he didn't take on board any suggestions that she offers .  

But in all fairness he’s got a fair amount of previous for not listening, and been a fool 

Listen all i’m saying is i don’t necessarily think KM is pulling as many punches down at S6 as some people think 

2 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

At least Southampton have done us a favour by appointing an unknown foreign manager to replace Hughes. That's one fewer that we could go for.:ph34r:

Hassenhuttl is one chap I would have been content walking through door. Got Leipzig promoted and into Champions league in first year in top flight. Walked out in summer as they would not offer him a longer contract. Think good appointment Southampton were good at identifying managers then had a problem with last couple bit think back on track with this one.

If we are looking at a longterm rebuild for years to come, then I say we take a trip down the A57 and nick the Cowley Brothers from Lincoln. 

They would be cheap-ish and are used to working on a tiny budget. 

Edited by SkegHubro
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SkegHubro said:

If we are looking at a longterm rebuild for years to come, then I say we take a trip down the A57 and nick the Cowley Brothers from Lincoln. 

They would be cheap-ish and are used to working on a tiny budget. 

They would he my first choice too. 

• Like 1