Stale

sam1

4 minutes ago, sam1 said:

Same thing week in week out. You know exactly how the game is going to play out every week. In desperate need of a refresh and some investment in we want to finish top 6 in the near future. Crying out for new blood after this season. 

Weird how commentary on telibob raving about or fluidity and changing between 2/3 formations. Comparing us to premiership teams in first 25 minutes when closer game. 

But it what do they know, you silly silly sausage! 

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Weird how commentary on telibob raving about or fluidity and changing between 2/3 formations. Comparing us to premiership teams in first 25 minutes when closer game. 

But it what do they know, you silly silly sausage! 

You can change Forestieri and Reach around 40 times in a game. Fact is we are stale.. Nothing exciting, same thing every game. 

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Yes pal.

This team is good enough for 5th/6th.

But we already knew we weren't top 2 contenders.

Stop bedwetting.

I'm not, we did well to hang on to a draw at home by the skin of our teeth by a team gassing themselves out early season. 

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Yes pal.

This team is good enough for 5th/6th.

But we already knew we weren't top 2 contenders.

Stop bedwetting.

What makes you believe this team is good enough for top 6? Last season? Our up and coming goalkeeper?

Just now, sam1 said:

I'm not, we did well to hang on to a draw at home by the skin of our teeth by a team gassing themselves out early season. 

Yes, we clung onto a point against the leagues likely champions.

Can't see how that's a bad thing.

We were battered the 2nd half and came out with a point.

Leeds will go to many places and take all 3 so I'm quite happy.

3 minutes ago, sam1 said:

What makes you believe this team is good enough for top 6? Last season? Our up and coming goalkeeper?

Our attack. We can score in any game I'm sure you'll agree.

If we sort out the defence conceding soft goals and putting ourselves under unnecessary pressure then we can get top 6.

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Our attack. We can score in any game I'm sure you'll agree.

If we sort out the defence conceding soft goals and putting ourselves under unnecessary pressure then we can get top 6.

We've been putting ourselves under pressure all season as we are playing this goalkeeper he has randomly decided is his number 1 has absolutely no distribution skills whatsoever and no weak foot. We can score, granted, but if you think a team with such a shambles at the back can get top 6 you're deluded. 

2 minutes ago, sam1 said:

We've been putting ourselves under pressure all season as we are playing this goalkeeper he has randomly decided is his number 1 has absolutely no distribution skills whatsoever and no weak foot. We can score, granted, but if you think a team with such a shambles at the back can get top 6 you're deluded. 

Ahhhhhhh

so another Westwood thread 

Owlstalk Shop