Stale

sam1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Ahhhhhhh

so another Westwood thread 

Not at all, although I do believe Wildsmith is better than Dawson and Westwood is better than Wildsmith. But we'll persevere with this lad who struggles to save shots straight at him and has absolutely no command over his two centre backs what so ever. Imagine a headed shot at goal and having to run 8 paces to see it hit the post, top notch positioning.

I actually thought it was a hard fought draw against a very very slick Leeds team.

Fessi next level work rate. Excitement from the Reach goal, some high intensity play from us in the first 20 minutes, and Penny again showing signs of something special. Defending hasn't clicked yet, but you have to give praise some of the last ditch heroics tonight. 

Loads of positives!

Just now, oi_you_owl said:

I actually thought it was a hard fought draw against a very very slick Leeds team.

Fessi next level work rate. Excitement from the Reach goal, some high intensity play from us in the first 20 minutes, and Penny again showing signs of something special. Defending hasn't clicked yet, but you have to give praise some of the last ditch heroics tonight. 

Loads of positives!

Agreed mate

I enjoyed tonight a lot 

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, sam1 said:

We've been putting ourselves under pressure all season as we are playing this goalkeeper he has randomly decided is his number 1 has absolutely no distribution skills whatsoever and no weak foot. We can score, granted, but if you think a team with such a shambles at the back can get top 6 you're deluded. 

Westwood has no distribution skills either pal.

Despite a shambolic defence as you put it we're a point off the top 6 lol

4 minutes ago, sam1 said:

Not at all, although I do believe Wildsmith is better than Dawson and Westwood is better than Wildsmith. But we'll persevere with this lad who struggles to save shots straight at him and has absolutely no command over his two centre backs what so ever. Imagine a headed shot at goal and having to run 8 paces to see it hit the post, top notch positioning.

But if that headed shot at goal (it came off his shoulder by the way) hits the post,then whats the issue ?

1 minute ago, DELUDED OWL said:

But if that headed shot at goal (it came off his shoulder by the way) hits the post,then whats the issue ?

Are you for real? You really believe that Dawson is better than Wildsmith and Westwood and not internal issues?

2 minutes ago, sam1 said:

Are you for real? You really believe that Dawson is better than Wildsmith and Westwood and not internal issues?

Wtf has that got to do with what you initially posted

3 minutes ago, sam1 said:

If you are all happy forking out Premiership money to watch us struggle to get out of our own half then fair enough. 

Its been like that for the last 3 bloody years man (price wise) hardly breakin news is it ?

Edited by DELUDED OWL

Just now, DELUDED OWL said:

Wtf has that got to do with what you initially posted

Its been like that for the last 3 bloody years man (price wise) hardly breakin news is it ?

You're saying if our keeper is positioned behind the net and a shot hit the post then so what?

I was against it 3 years ago and I still am, the point doesn't become redundant because idiots are used to it.

1 minute ago, sam1 said:

You're saying if our keeper is positioned behind the net and a shot hit the post then so what?

I was against it 3 years ago and I still am, the point doesn't become redundant because idiots are used to it.

Jeees fella,you are hard work,you whinge and whine about a keeper moving 8 paces to see a skanked header hit the post,so if it hits the post,which means there's no goal scored ,whats the issue.

Your point becomes redundant,fella,when ya call fellow fans idiots.

55 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

You do know Leeds are top of the league or more accurately stopping trolling.

Top of the league fair enough, but it’s only the other day our fans were saying there’s no standout team in this league and that anyone can beat anyone 

defeat wouldn’t have bothered me tonight but the way we were outclassed does. Don’t forget we still had bannan, FF, Fletcher, Reach on the pitch who a lot would claim are up ther with the best in the league 

34 minutes ago, sam1 said:

Because we are paying premier league prices.

That makes no sense

If price of ticket definitely automatically dictated end position in the league every club would smash their prices up more than everyone else

Although to be fair I don’t know a single person who thinks the prices are acceptable

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, sam1 said:

Same thing week in week out. You know exactly how the game is going to play out every week. In desperate need of a refresh and some investment in we want to finish top 6 in the near future. Crying out for new blood after this season. 

Our performances in the last 4 games have differed significantly.