Dawson and Baker

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Doesnt me 

if he can sort out his punching when he comes off his line we will be fine 

I like him

Yeh but this is an issue game by game. Not sure if it’s a confidence thing. Needs to be more assertive and clear everyone out at same time. Has all the attributes to be a quality keeper and is only young and will improve.

Just now, WayneTheOwl said:

Yeh but this is an issue game by game. Not sure if it’s a confidence thing. Needs to be more assertive and clear everyone out at same time. Has all the attributes to be a quality keeper and is only young and will improve.

Agreed

our fans need to be classy tho and give them space to make mistakes and not be crucified for it 

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Young players coming through and growing into their roles

they will make mistakes but only idiots will get on their backs 

they will make howlers every now and again but bigger picture is we will get two solid first framers out of them

Jos knows what he is doing 

Learning on the job, under highest stakes season we’ve had in forever... go up or big trouble. 

Both breaths of fresh air and Dawson’s stats this season have him amongst top in the league. 

Not sure they’re 100% ready yet when compared to say Penney or Clare last year. Clear potential there but a lack of communication and confidence in clearing lines. A spell on loan would usually get them a season under their belt but we have chosen to ride that period out which is bold given the fine margins.

Just now, BRINGBACKNILSSON said:

westwood should be the No1 without any doubt but for some reason his face doesn’t fit 

I back Jos on this 

Without Westwood we have had our best start in YEARS and Dawson’s stats show him to be not just more reliable and capable than Westwood but also more than the majority of Championship keepers

Now if you want to argue against any of these points I’m all ears

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I back Jos on this 

Without Westwood we have had our best start in YEARS and Dawson’s stats show him to be not just more reliable and capable than Westwood but also more than the majority of Championship keepers

Now if you want to argue against any of these points I’m all ears

Talk to me in may