this is hilarious

Luke

2 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Have to admit I found it laughable too, the level of disgust that they lost to a team like Sheffield Wednesday. They’ll need serious help when they lose to the likes of Norwich “who?” City. 

Only one bloke thought that and thats probably because he's only followed villa while we've been third and second division team . He's either got amnesia or didn't follow them when villa were just another three points in the top division to us . Most of their fans will have seen us , blavdes , Leeds, Southampton , Leicester , Forest drop and drop again so they know that this league isn't easy it's a war of attrition between once permanent top division clubs .  

They should be angry. They were at home and have some of the best players on paper in the division. With Grealish maybe being the best of the lot.

Yet they let us dominate the ball from start to finish and rightly so they deserved nothing from that game and got it.

Always love hearing fans saying "I think I could do a better job than him (manager) right now..."

Someone should turn up at the interview, drag them hapless fan to the ground and put him in charge for a couple of weeks and see the effect!

Poor team that dared set such an example though... lol

Edited by N0rtherner

Let's be honest. That was a video made after a home game where the away team had beaten them. The club have a good squad of players but they are playing as a squad, not as a team.Very few even commented on their opponents other than to say they were the better side than their own.

Had this been made immediately after the Forest game, by a Wednesdayite interviewing fellow fans, would there have been great differences between the opinions aired?