this is hilarious

Luke

Just now, theowlsman said:

Hats off to the fella who stuttered. He came across well and stuck at it, making his points.

You can feel for Villa. We’ve been there ourselves haven’t we?

They must be scared deep down that theyre going to be the next us, Leeds Forest..We've been down here 18 years and ti doesn't look good for them

2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

everything I've heard  or read about the match said it was a cracking  game …………..yet to a man they all seem to think it was a shocker .proving I guess it's only a good game when you win .

So many of our games are crackers now.

The Stoke game was a prime example. Could have finished 2-6, 4-4, 4-2.

Im really enjoying it, but just once can I have a 3up after 30 minutes, never-in-doubt, run out 4-0 comfortable winners?

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Im really enjoying it, but just once can I have a 3up after 30 minutes, never-in-doubt, run out 4-0 comfortable winners?

You're right

These nail-bitey last 5mins + injury time are accelerating the ageing process  :unsure:

Think it just proves we’re all the same no matter who you support. If you’d interviewed Owls fans coming away from Forest on Wednesday night you may have got some very similar comments.

We’re happy when we’re winning but miserable when we’re not

16 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

Think it just proves we’re all the same no matter who you support. If you’d interviewed Owls fans coming away from Forest on Wednesday night you may have got some very similar comments.

We’re happy when we’re winning but miserable when we’re not

yes but the forest game was never described as cracker even by the forest fans …… a regular criticism on here is that fans want to be entertained which didn't happen to often under carlos and an accusation (unjustly) thrown at jos by his detractors …..would those that want a more entertaining way of playing accept and enjoy it more if we played a thriller every week and didn't win so often  rather than grind out a 1-0 win . ….judging by the villa fans reaction I suspect not 

48 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Friday night might be a good time to do that 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nethertonowl said:

Friday night might be a good time to do that 

Trouble is though, I’m up early Saturday.

If we get a comfortable win I will arrive home after the game and open a bottle to celebrate.

If it’s a buttock-clencher I will drink to calm down.

If we lose I am likely to drink away my woes.

Government Health Warning - Sheffield Wednesday can be damaging to your health. 

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Hats off to the fella who stuttered. He came across well and stuck at it, making his points.

You can feel for Villa. We’ve been there ourselves haven’t we?

Bang on the money.

The Villa fans were refreshingly honest about their team's performance and prospects.

There but for the grace of God, etc.

I agree torry.  I think it was more the comments like clueless, disorganised, got the players but don’t play as a team and players looking exasperated and holding their hands up and saying WTF. 

Those were the things I picked up on and our fans have said that about us before our win at Villa.

5 players after p*ss from broad street! haha

Calling the Samaritans after the game ..

christ ... they think they are having it bad ...

bleeding eck ...

1 hour ago, Southie_Owl said:

Have to admit I found it laughable too, the level of disgust that they lost to a team like Sheffield Wednesday. They’ll need serious help when they lose to the likes of Norwich “who?” City. 

I didn't think they were too disparaging about us personally .. Only the Asian guy really belittled us while the rest more commented about how much of a shambles they were ...

Didn't mind that video, some fan opinion vids just full of idiots shouting and swearing like pantomine villains ..