6 hours ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

What’s the best way to get to reading via train?

if I was you get a train to London takes around 2 hours , and train from London  Paddington to reading takes 25 mins  get a tube there from st pancras  to Paddington if going direct there . direct trains take appx 3hour 15 and leave 545pm for return journey which is cutting it fine as ground is 3 miles away ,by going via London takes the stress out of it , the train to reading will probably only be 4 carriages so will be very cramped . 

3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

if I was you get a train to London takes around 2 hours , and train from London  Paddington to reading takes 25 mins  get a tube there from st pancras  to Paddington if going direct there . direct trains take appx 3hour 15 and leave 545pm for return journey which is cutting it fine as ground is 3 miles away ,by going via London takes the stress out of it , the train to reading will probably only be 4 carriages so will be very cramped . 

Thanks mate will bare it in mind 

Reading - ALL TICKET

Full Allocation 2,200

Season Ticket & Members Prices

Adults: £20

65 & Over: £13

18-24: £10

Under 18: £5

Under 13: £4

General Sale

Adults: £25

65 & Over: £16

18-24: £13

Under 18: £8

Under 13: £7

Reading Family Area Prices

Season Ticket & Members Prices

Adults: £18

65 & Over: £13

18-24: £10

Under 18: £5

Under 13: £2

General Sale

Adults: £23

65 & Over: £16

18-24: £13

Under 18: £8

Under 13: £5

Adults must be accompanied with at least one child

Reading Sales

Mon 20/8 9am: STH w 690+TPP

Mon 20/8 2pm: STH w 650+TPP

Tues 21/8 9am: STH w 610+TPP

Tues 21/8 2pm: STH w 570+TPP

Wed 22/8 9am: STH w 530+TPP

Wed 22/8 2pm: STH w 490+TPP

Thurs 23/8 9am:All Season Ticket Holders

Thurs 23/8 2pm:All Owls & Foundation Members

Fri 24/8 9am: General Sale

All sales dates subject to availability

Reading Travel: The InterCity Owl Departs at 8.30am from Hillsborough or Flat Street £33 Adults £32 Juniors

At the moment that have half of the South Stand for home fans, but they're not available to be purchased for the home fans (I have an account for the car parking there)..

image.png

I suspect they're the last to be sold because if they don't sell as many around the stadium they'll allocate those to us (note: Eamonn Dolan is North Stand).

Edited by Welsh76

its only £20 and only £4 for kids ,yer its a long way but can easily make it a day if you go via London ,for all supporters what complain that the ticket system is unfair nows your chance to get tickets for a Saturday day 3pm away game , there is always chances thoughout a season to get tickets if you don't have the points like what I have .