34 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

its only £20 and only £4 for kids ,yer its a long way but can easily make it a day if you go via London ,for all supporters what complain that the ticket system is unfair nows your chance to get tickets for a Saturday day 3pm away game , there is always chances thoughout a season to get tickets if you don't have the points like what I have . 

This

People don't wanna go to Reading or Bristol etc but then moan they can't get a ticket for Derby, Forest etc

• Like 1

14 hours ago, handworth52 said:

its only £20 and only £4 for kids ,yer its a long way but can easily make it a day if you go via London ,for all supporters what complain that the ticket system is unfair nows your chance to get tickets for a Saturday day 3pm away game , there is always chances thoughout a season to get tickets if you don't have the points like what I have . 

Well said. 

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

has anyone received there tickets yet? all last minute again , why aint we selling tickets in just under 3 weeks before like 95% of games the past few seasons? 

Not got mine yet but I'd imagine it'll be late in the post due to the bank holiday.  It's Reading at fault though for not giving our allocation until last minute.

13 hours ago, Olly1996 said:

Not got mine yet but I'd imagine it'll be late in the post due to the bank holiday.  It's Reading at fault though for not giving our allocation until last minute.

Mine arrived this morning - postmarked 25th ( Saturday ) 

• Thanks 1

On 23/08/2018 at 20:16, handworth52 said:

Well said mate, I've posted something similar in a thread about the Wolves attendance. It is easy to build up the TPP's if you want to. Can't stand it when people whine when what they really mean is that they cant get a ticket for Forest, Derby, Pigs and so on.

7 hours ago, Steelman said:

Well said mate, I've posted something similar in a thread about the Wolves attendance. It is easy to build up the TPP's if you want to. Can't stand it when people whine when what they really mean is that they cant get a ticket for Forest, Derby, Pigs and so on.

the ticket points system is mostly ok and supporters what travel to places like reading should always be 1st in line for pigs derby villa forest every time. im going to reading and I went to wolves cup game I will have enough points to get to all those games , I do have a younger child who 1 day id like to take to away games but I will probably have to go to far away games 1st with him to build his points up as thesre is no chance on 500 points getting to wigan,preston etc 

2 hours ago, Evansy14 said:

Ordered first phase and opted post. 

Just got home still no tickets. T/o closed now amd won't be done in time tomorrow to get there or ring. 

if they started selling tickets 3 weeks before like last few seasons then you wont have a last min panic about getting tickets on time , really not sure why this season we start selling tickets just 12 days before the game ,it means travel arrangements are last min and if say going to London can sometimes double your travel costs . sort it Wednesday .

We must have some sort of deal with reading as their games here are normally 20 quid ish,and I went last season and it was dirt cheap.

Got mine already,we normally take a fair few down for this game,the journey downs not great I hate M25,normally go to London via A1 M11,takes me about 90 minutes to east ham and london city airport area,but its a good 2 hours plus on m25

10 hours ago, handworth52 said:

if they started selling tickets 3 weeks before like last few seasons then you wont have a last min panic about getting tickets on time , really not sure why this season we start selling tickets just 12 days before the game ,it means travel arrangements are last min and if say going to London can sometimes double your travel costs . sort it Wednesday .

If don't have the tickets at the club how can they sell them blame reading