Fantastic from Tango

4 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Some of you Sheffielders need to hang your heads in shame. 

Tango is an outstanding individual and has forged a brilliant career for himself over the last 25 years or so and he’s now recognised as one of football’s elite fans.

To all those negative, dour Sheffielders - Get your heads out of your backside and support one of Football’s greatest entertainers and fans. He’s been a shining example to all of us over the last 25 years.

Well done Tango and keep up the marvellous work!

WTF is an "elite fan"? 

Does it top trump an owlstalk.co.uk "true-fan"? 

A TruFan is someone who has a season ticket and believes that makes him superior to POTG fans or people who can’t attend for whatever reason.

An Uberfan is a label put on a fan by others for their perceived flaunting of how big a fan they are just like how the complainant in this thread is acting up.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Well you and I would consider that a nice thing to be a reality but it isn't

The uberfans demand to be regarded as better than anyone else

I was feeling a little dejected when I first read that but then I thought who TF are these so called Uber fans? I don't support them I'm a Wednesdayite and the club, chairman, team or players don't complain when I don't go. Don't think the club like the uber fans anyway as they keep putting the prices up in an attempt to discourage their attendance.

If I was them, i'd stick to taxis.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Get Tango on I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here ....

Oh hold on he will miss Derby - Bolton & Blackburn 

Scrub that .....

Total wipe out 

Hole in the wall? 

:tango:

He needs to go on Im a celebrity OG and be fed one of them north stand hot dogs.

• Haha 1

Maybe the wrong thread because this is not about Tango, I don't know his situation.

There seem to be a lot of people out there, Wednesday fans and other, who absolutely must be at a football match regardless of cost, responsibilities or impact upon anyone else in their lives.

I find that weird.