BREAKING - George Hirst Gone

Just now, DEH9 said:

I'm also plussing this post for you an all coz I know it must have taken some real willpower not to start a new thread.

I'm proud of you brother.

I thought about it long and hard

Every bone in my body was screaming 'do it!! do it!! start a new thread!!!

lol

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I thought about it long and hard

Every bone in my body was screaming 'do it!! do it!! start a new thread!!!

Glad yer dint. It would have only set off the alert alarms in Geoffreys tomb 

• Haha 1

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's way tastier than Cous Cous or Radish tho

Cous-cous is that grit that white blokes wi affros and foreign girlfriends who make their own soda bread eat int it?

• Haha 1

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

1 minute ago, DEH9 said:

Cous-cous is that grit that white blokes wi affros and foreign girlfriends who make their own soda bread eat int it?

You could walk around shovelling up grit, wash it, put it in bags and sell it to cous cous eaters and they'd not know the difference

Owlstalk Shop

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

£159,000 for George Hirst
With Hirst having joined the Owls around the age of 12, the club could be due up to seven years worth of compensation, with three years of that at 30,000 euros per year. In total, Wednesday should be due around 180,000 euros (approx £159,000).

This nominal figure will come as another blow to Wednesday at the end of a long-running and bitter saga over Hirst’s future.

The Owls turned down a £2million bid for the England U19 international last summer from Leicester.

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/how-much-or-little-sheffield-wednesday-will-receive-from-george-hirst-s-move-to-belgium-1-9219915

Surely this article is wrong.

How can compensation be based on the categorisation of the Receiving club?

1 minute ago, DEH9 said:

Stick to Polenta mate, it's much easier to make.

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You could walk around shovelling up grit, wash it, put it in bags and sell it to cous cous eaters and they'd not know the difference

Might do that. 

Start taking sackfuls of it down to flog at Leicester market.

Cheer me sen up a bit.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Stick to Polenta mate

I'll leave that to Harry Kane.

Lads got ice in his veins from 12 yards, despite the distracting shenanigans of the central Americans. 

Just now, 114mphAndRising said:

Absolutely despise Leicester. tug club. Sh!te support when they were in the Championship. Obviously done this deal to avoid paying us money. Completely taking the wee wee and if the FA had anything about them they’d be looking into this deal and doing something about it.

Thing is they've not broke any rules that I know of 

This loophole needs closing and fast otherwise big clubs could just rip small clubs off every time

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, Triple O said:

How can compensation be based on the categorisation of the Receiving club?

Don't let em kid ya. The only receiving club here is us. 

And we've received one reight up the ricker.

• Haha 1