Ideas/ opinions please

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

You’ve negged your own post? :duntmatter:

I know mate sorry but it’s summat I have to do. I was a little worried that all the positive reps might get to my head and people might see me as one of the elite when in truth I’m just one of the little guys like you so I have to neg my own posts for now to keep it down.

Ideally I don’t want to do that because nobody agrees with my posts more than myself but it’s the price you have to pay to avoid becoming famous here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I know mate sorry but it’s summat I have to do. I was a little worried that all the positive reps might get to my head and people might see me as one of the elite when in truth I’m just one of the little guys like you so I have to neg my own posts for now to keep it down.

Ideally I don’t want to do that because nobody agrees with my posts more than myself but it’s the price you have to pay to avoid becoming famous here.

Would you like me to help? lol:stuwinky:

i agree, it’s like @OWLERTON GHOST he’s now a big cheese around here, I had like 2 months of it and all of a sudden he has a rep close to Neil. In fact maybe he is Neil?? @Costello 77 used to be the cheese but now he’s passed the cheese on. It’s all about the cheese and how big it is. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

i agree, it’s like @OWLERTON GHOST he’s now a big cheese around here, I had like 2 months of it and all of a sudden he has a rep close to Neil. In fact maybe he is Neil?? @Costello 77 used to be the cheese but now he’s passed the cheese on. It’s all about the cheese and how big it is. 

You mean like Helmetdale?

That finally matured nobcheese?

Not my bag mate WTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Every little helps mate thanks, if you see one of my posts about feel free to slap a neg on it. Even if it’s one of my usual well articulated and valuable contributions give it the big red arrow and I’ll be foreever grateful thanks. 

UTO

I got myself a pool table for the games room a few years ago... used it less than ten times.

Even tried giving it to my brother and he wouldn’t take it for free. Seemed a brilliant investment when I paid for it.

1 hour ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Very nice lomas 

Would think there are companies out there that could do it?

Another idea just off the top of head 

Overhead projector light in ceiling above 

With a slide lens attachment with the 70's owl silouetted in a slide and aim onto the baize ....

Could be cheaper and more effective way of doing it ..

Yes mate that’s another idea I once saw someone on Owlstalk advertising The badge light thing but I can’t find it again but I’m going to search high and low for It lol 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Birstall Owl said:

I've got a contact number of a guy who used to re-cloth our tables at work, I think he used to offer things like cloth's with team badges on, not cheap though.

PM me if you want his number m8

I’ll not be re clothing it for a while mate not untill necessary but it’s one thing I’ll deffo be doing in future.