Hutch and Mego on injuries

3 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I wonder what the legality of it is if the head coach over rules the medical staff and an injured player plays.

Couldn't someone like Kieron Lee sue the club for not acting with due care?

I think you may find the answer in Hutch stating 

"

"With Carlos, after a long injury you 'trained for a couple of days and were back in the team.'

Although he liked this , accepted changed policy was a better one."

It sort of alludes to the player..In this case Hutch, actually wanting to play.

I suppose it depends on how good, and how strong the medical staff were in standing up against the manager.

If the medical staff advised Lee for instance, that playing before they deemed him ready could result in a serious long term injury, and also told Carlos the same...

It would be totally out of order for Carlos to even approach lee or whoeverthefook..and ask them to try and play

Edited by asteener1867

47 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

I see you've added a laugh reaction again with your other login you sad sad man. How many logins do you actually have? 

Just the one at the last count love, that's all it's seems to take to needle you, you odd ball lol

Edited by Owl999

Just now, Whitechapel Owl said:

Yeah right, funny how @Buford T. Justice (formerly known as House Stark) plusses every single one of your posts. It's your secondary account and you keep changing the username in the hope nobody will notice.

It really is a bit sad mate.

Could one of the mods please confirm I've never had more than one account and one user name for Mr Whitechaple please as he seems to be getting a little upset about it , much obliged .

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

Good work Miss Marple but I'm afraid none of the accounts you have " discovered " are anything to do with me , sorry to disappoint you .

lol 

How do you explain the link above then?

Must be the worlds biggest coincidence that @Owl1974 only plusses all the posts by @Owl999 and @Buford T. Justice then

BUSTED

5 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

I noticed him doing it about a year ago, but didn't want to embarrass him. 

He needs outing now though. 

Like I've already said I'm more than happy for the mods get involved and confirm everything I've said, I'm not sure what your problem is with me and in all honesty I really couldn't care less fella, enjoy your evening .

4 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

Like I've already said I'm more than happy for the mods get involved and confirm everything I've said, I'm not sure what your problem is with me and in all honesty I really couldn't care less fella, enjoy your evening .

Own up.

We won't judge.....:tango:lolWTF:WTF!?

• Haha 5

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Imagine though...We might ALL be the same person....FFS!

I know I'm Costello....and was Big guns...I thought the rest of you f.ookers were real....

Your so much better than Costello. Don’t ever put yourself down

• Haha 1