Leeds tho!

Guest The Claw

Who are l@@@s , never heard of them myself , looked it up on the internet and there was a serial killer once plied his trade there , apart from that haven't found anything . Nice to see we are so deluded we are the only team apart from man u mentioned . 

Edited by cross owl

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I can't decide what's more cringeworthy, the sheer brain-melting vapidity of that article or referring to them as 'weeds'.

I was thinking exactly the same.

7 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I can't decide what's more cringeworthy: the sheer brain-melting vapidity of that article or referring to them as 'weeds'.

I prefer to call them L***s 

• Haha 1

Always been baffled by the whole my club is bigger than your club thing. It's really just another way of saying my willy is bigger than yours.... It's a size complex thing at the end of the day, started by people with little winkles. Genuinely sad and tragic.

10 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I can't decide what's more cringeworthy: the sheer brain-melting vapidity of that article or referring to them as 'weeds'.

Cheers to whichever mod edited the thread title, thereby making me look like a rambling loon!

5aaacd580c6c5_FistShake2.gif.7af65aa2319f6c1103108516e1bace74.gif

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cross owl said:

All that from the fan of a team who changed it's entire colour of it's strip to look like Real Madrid . And we are deluded WTF:

And the fact they still see Man Utd as their main rival. lol