Leeds tho!

Guest The Claw

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I take it you've never experienced working in Leeds. Overall, their fans are a nasty lot.

They make the Blades seem reasonable. Imagine that.

But most of our fans don't work in Leeds..so I don't understand the obsession with Leeds...and I prefer Leeds to dem grunts all day long

22 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

But most of our fans don't work in Leeds..so I don't understand the obsession with Leeds...and I prefer Leeds to dem grunts all day long

Maybe, our fans have just met one or two. First impressions and all that. 

Im not saying they're all bad, just most of 'em. I must have just met the bad ones.

They seem to enjoy being despised, can't get my head round it.

12 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

That article is basically the same paragraph strung out over and over again well beyond the point of tedium. Set your own parameters and I'm sure you can engineer the answer you want.

To be honest, take away match-fixing Revie and there is very little to Leeds. Everything they won under that bloke is tainted. It's more than likely they would never have got out of Division Two without his bribery. Other than that you've got a very good team under Wilkinson for about two seasons and the Ridsdale years of initial success then massively over-stretching financially and then getting in to massive debts. Those days are gone and Leeds are now in recent years the club of Ken Bates, that crazy Italian bloke, sparse attendances and screwing over the St John's Ambulance.

Yes Wednesday's history is mostly in the black and white era, but we don't delude ourselves that we're natural rivals with Manchester United. Even an article supposedly about Yorkshire can't help but bang on about them. Huddersfield Town are a bigger club than Leeds - better players, a much better manager, Premier League football, three league titles won without cheating (as their most famous manager famously mentioned on his first day - "throw your medals in the bin") and no bankruptcies.

There's no case to be made that Leeds are bigger than Wednesday, or Barnsley, Hull or even United at the moment. Never mind Huddersfield.

Someone should tell Sky Sports.

Leeds probably edge it as biggest club in Yorkshire, but not by much. This is mainly due to the fact that they are in a bigger city with an even wider catchment area, with only one club in the said city.

However, accusations from Leeds fans out being deluded? Seriously? I’m sure if you look up that definition in the dictionary, you’d probably find “Leeds fans”

3 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

How many other clubs do we sing that we hate , practically every game ? I don’t sing it and I don’t get it . Leeds are no different to any other club other than they can at times cause trouble ask Chris Kirkland !! And have a large following . 

No other club changed their strip to look like Real Madrid to try and look successful , turned the football pitch into Wetherspoons at kicking out time , think man u are their equals ( alright they'e  not the only ones but man city and Liverpool are allowed to think this )  , have fans that still think it's 1982 and for the size of the city and being the only club in it don't have that big a following . Manchester 120 thousand followers in the city , Liverpool 90 , newcastle 50 , sheffield 45 , ( and filled Wembley) their mid twenties for a one club city is sh173 . Sorry I just dislike them :CEO:

• Thanks 1

If the was who is the most vile,despicable, cheating, corrupt club with the most deluded,obnoxious and violent fans their wouldn't be a debate Leeds would win hands down 

a club who ditched history in 1919 to try and hide malpractice who went years with nothing but john Charles to shout about who got took over by a crook who bribed them from the depths of division two to the top whose fans habitually try to get games abandoned through violence when losing who have gone down the administration route when in financial trouble while trying to beat the system who brag about crowds when it suits despite being the biggest city in the country with one club who have had more crooks involved with them than the maffia the list is endless. Argue all day who's the biggest club I will always say Wednesday but never argue who's the best because that's definitely Wednesday 

Leeds have ruled Yorkshire football for over a century.......and he calls us deluded! 

A club that that we’re always lower league until that bunch of cheating foookers put them on the map in the 70’s

Envy lol no everybody hates you because your a bunch of two hats!