infectious enthusiasm and a positive outlook

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Well... 

Here's my theory

(bear me out here - it'll make sense)

You know how babies are born and cry for their food right?

And then they grow a bit and still cry for their food?

And then they grow some more and start to talk

Then they grow into mature adults and converse at length using complex language?

Your cat is born and meows for food - you feed it

It grows - it meows - you feed it

It grows older - meows - you feed it

Then it's really mature - and has to act all babyish just to get fed

Inside it's head is it thinking - FFS I have to act like a baby and use baby language to get fed. This is ridiculous?

A grown mature cat is basically doing an impression of a baby to get fed

HAEV YOU THOUGHT AHOUT THAT?

WELL??

HAVE YOU?

Those brownies taste alright do they?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I think we'll definitely 100% have a new manager by next season

You'll recall I got all worked up on here a couple of weeks ago when I asked you to elaborate on why you had posted Jos is leaving in May?

I apologise, all is forgiven, there was no need. I want him gone before the March International break. Survival is all that matters and he's taking us down. I don't know the answer but even McClaren looks appealing now. 

FFS 

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Sticking my neck out here but I think Neil knows jos is a gonna 

Hi Tinks. Indeed he does, he clearly knew weeks ago. It bothered me at the time but not any more. This appointment worries me and is akin to those bizarre, obscure managers appointed by Meire at Charlton. 

The very worrying thing is that if JL knows his contract is up in May and he's only a stopgap THEN why the fo.ok will he lose any sleep as to whether he keeps us up or not 

I actually believe Chansiri brought him in to get us in the play offs ( by some sort of miracle)I do believe our owner is that out of touch !

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Scrapping the barrel 

Well listen dc and km

We want a manager proven at this level not hit and hope manager 

Learn from your mistakes and get someone proven 

I'm hoping that lady, Amanda was it?, comes through because the club is a shambles right now. 

1 minute ago, pressy said:

Hopefully this time next week we will be 6 points better off a couple more players closer to a return and more relaxed about the situation and give jos a chance with better players 

I think we'll do very well to get two points from our two home games. Most likely a defeat to big mick 

We DON'T!! need Kevin Keegan, but I think we need someone of a similar vein. Someone who tries to put a positive and enthusiasm into everything, a manager with passion, a Paolo DiCanio only not as bat crap crazy  like poalo invariably is. 

A version of Claudio Ranieri, mad as a box of ferrets, but like a breath of fresh air and shrewd with it. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

5 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I sincerely hope so. If not, Jos needs to go in order for us to have a chance of survival. 

Players need to come back for any chance of survival.i dont think a change of manager will make any difference with these players 

9 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

We DON'T!! need Kevin Keegan, but I think we need someone of a similar vein. Someone who tries to put a positive and enthusiasm into everything, a manager with passion, a Paolo DiCanio only not as bat crap crazy  like poalo invariably is. 

A version of Claudio Ranieri, mad as a box of ferrets, but like a breath of fresh air and shrewd with it. 

Carlos Carvallal is doing just this at Swansea WTF:

2 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Carlos wasn't in KK's league when it came to upbeat and uplifting rhetoric, was just a pity of his lack of organisation and tactics that let him down. 

Only dropped it in as a gag 

You know me..

owt for a laugh .....

Just said to a Burnley fan today he will get found out ....

Even bloody Manure are helping him ...