Paul Hurst

1 minute ago, Hitcat said:

That's happened to me too. It's very painful. Next time it happens try quickly gurning and pushing your chin out. Basically do an impression of Jimmy Hill. It works a treat.

Thanks for that... I've got round it by staying alert 24/7.

FFS.

Just now, Hitcat said:

Good plan, wish I'd thought of that before having my jaw wired shut and living on liquids.

I was really starting to panic and the pain was awful...it unlocked on its own as I ran work/bus ride scenarios for the next day.

FFS.

Next Manager will more likely be a 54 yr old Lithuanian who managed in the Greek 2nd Division 4 years ago...

...but yeah I'd take Hurst...

Though it could be a lot for a young manager to take on with the off field (and on field) mess...

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I was really starting to panic and the pain was awful...it unlocked on its own as I ran work/bus ride scenarios for the next day.

FFS.

Thankfully I've always managed to gurn my way out of it before it's locked good and proper.

It's time to get rid of Jos before it's too late.

My feeling is that Jos is only a short term stop gap option because Chansiri missed out on all his main targets. We ended up with another passionless defensive minded leftfield foreign coach instead of any of the sexy exciting big names that Chansiri supposedly wanted. 

Carlos had to go because things had gone stale and the rot had set in before he left but he was replaced with the wrong man. I believe at that time instead of another defensive minded foreign coach, we needed someone who knows the League or the club. Now, Chansiri should learn from his mistakes and go and get someone who knows the League or the club. 

On 3/4/2018 at 12:28, Southie_Owl said:

Where in this link does he say that he's a wednesdayite?

"But that's just friends that would like to see me at their hometown football club"

I have genuinely known Paul now for a long time, since his rotherham days, and would never describe him as a "Passionate Wednesdayite" as quoted in the this thread on numerous occasions, which is what my original post referred to. Im not disputing there is a link to the club from his family (and his best mate, who IS a "Massive Wednesdayite"), but wouldn't describe him as that, which a number of people seem to be using as a justification for trying to get him here.

Edited by Abu Dhabi Owl