GEORGE HIRST SCORES ON RETURN TO SWFC TEAM!!

9 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

But while that person is still an employee the club should utilise that person .

Agree if it is a first team player. However at the time he was supposedly frozen out we had a wealth of strikers and it seemed highly unlikely he would ever be anywhere close to the first team. He was simply being stopped from playing for the under 23s presumably so someone else had the chance to play and develop. Now that's changed we are now prepared to utilise him again. 

Well done gh. I've seen the photos from the match and in some of them he's a dead ringer for his dad. 

Gh needs to get away from Hillsborough. Wednesday have treated him like a pariah and for that they don't deserve to keep him. 

The attitude at Hillsborough towards him has been almost as shameful as the silence and misinformation surrounding gh exile and abuse. 

There's been absolutely no reason not to play him all this season as he's already under contract. 

Any dispute about a future contract is totally irrelevant and has nothing to do with his current contract and Wednesdays refusal to even give him a squad number. 

I was saying months ago that gh needs get away from Hillsborough at the end of his current contract. His prodigious talent cab only be stifled at club that has little ambition, poor leadership and a history of power craving and control of its players. 

It's a sad day when a player like nuhiu, whom one could never call a fottballer, gets in the team in preference to gh. 

That alone demonstrates the paucity of integrity and awareness of the game that exists at Hillsborough 

Edited by Mrmason69
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

almost as shameful as the silence

So you missed the Club Statement on the matter, which given the club have not been legally challenged or asked to revoke anything it said, must be factually correct?

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
30 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Well done gh. I've seen the photos from the match and in some of them he's a dead ringer for his dad. 

Gh needs to get away from Hillsborough. Wednesday have treated him like a pariah and for that they don't deserve to keep him. 

The attitude at Hillsborough towards him has been almost as shameful as the silence and misinformation surrounding gh exile and abuse. 

There's been absolutely no reason not to play him all this season as he's already under contract. 

Any dispute about a future contract is totally irrelevant and has nothing to do with his current contract and Wednesdays refusal to even give him a squad number. 

I was saying months ago that gh needs get away from Hillsborough at the end of his current contract. His prodigious talent cab only be stifled at club that has little ambition, poor leadership and a history of power craving and control of its players. 

It's a sad day when a player like nuhiu, whom one could never call a fottballer, gets in the team in preference to gh. 

That alone demonstrates the paucity of integrity and awareness of the game that exists at Hillsborough 

Wouldn't trust a mason (especially one with 69 in his name) to run a bath

28 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Nuhiu isn't asking for an extortionate amount of money to play (in today's inflated wages).  GH 'teams' demands would set a precedent which would be difficult to maintain.  DC has to draw a line somewhere, it's for GH to agree to the package or walk away.  Let's hope that DC, GH have sorted an amicable deal.

• Thanks 1

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
58 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Nonesense comment regarding Nuhiu. GH may well go on to far better things but on the evidence we've seen so far and given Nuhiu's resurgence under Jos it would be absolute folly given our current situation putting George ahead of Atdhe at the moment.

Edited by Xxxxxxxxcxcc

4 hours ago, pachyderm said:

put him on the big team.

can't possibly hurt, other than a serious injury.

becks, shrek(rooney), and a handful of others started younger than he is now... right? 

we some spark. 

Beckham spent some time on loan developing his game

Either way both him and Rooney were far far better players at that age

9 hours ago, scram said:

Beckham spent some time on loan developing his game

Either way both him and Rooney were far far better players at that age

oops.

mine should have read, "...we need some spark..."

and if he's not that good then what is the fuss?

we may as well sign brooklyn beckham too.

I can’t be bothered to read all the threads, but for me.... the kids are doing well (they want it) and now Carlo has gone getting a chance to do it is happening for them.....so I don’t care if they want to leave.... let’s play them and see what happens......GH ain’t gonna get a look in at prem side.... and neither will the rest so it’s their time to prove themselves... we are gonna avoid the drop this year and hopefully now Jos is in charge get anew defence/ get rid of the crap.... and next year do what we should’ve this..:

21 hours ago, Mrmason69 said:

Hi David

Where are you going these days for your free beer?