Fox and Palmer

25 minutes ago, dazaston said:

Mel Sterland started out as a centre forward & was converted to fullback by Big Jack.He is a wednesdayite & always gave 100%.Whats Liam Palmers excuse?

Haven’t got a clue and TBH I’m past caring. This site’s getting me down at the minute. I’m just offering an honest and what I believe to be a fair opinion like most but I just end up arguing the to$$. The club is in a real mess at the moment and I think this site reflects this as I think we as in the fans are part of the problem whether we believe we are or not.

9 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

That would be an excellent point.

If he hadn't played 2 more games there directly after

I stand corrected, thanks.

But Jos seems to think Thornilly and even Jones will do a better job there than 'Beswetherick in disguise' 

53 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Worst full backs in the division.

Opposition teams target them both, as they know they are weak.

Had 3 years to address the issue, and we haven't.

Bizarre.

Totally agree with this.

Anyone thinking we will move forword with these is living in cuckoo land.

2 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Haven’t got a clue and TBH I’m past caring. This site’s getting me down at the minute. I’m just offering an honest and what I believe to be a fair opinion like most but I just end up arguing the to$$. The club is in a real mess at the moment and I think this site reflects this as I think we as in the fans are part of the problem whether we believe we are or not.

Sorry it wasn't a dig at you personally. Im sick of the but he's an owl so should get a shirt over better players in the squad.For me Liam Palmer is either lazy or not very good.Just like you I want to see every player give 100% in every game & most of us would accept their limitations.After all WAWAW

Let’s be honest if you took Forristieri Fletcher Hooper Lee Lees Hutchinson Bannon Westwood , the mad decision to swap Winnall for Butterfield . Take these out of any championship squad and the club would be on its knees . The 4 points we’ve earned are a bonus in my eyes . DC gave CC to much rope and he hung himself . His decision to bomb the medical staff was a disgrace. The man is a clown and I won’t be making a fuss over him next Saturday. He’s enjoying the same honeymoon period at Swansea as he had here , plus it suits him down to the ground that other premier league teams come and attack them . 

Still think Hunt isn’t fully fit so JL doesn’t pick him in case he pulls up injured again. Hunt has been injured a fair bit this season, like everyone else almost. As poor as Fox is, he does try but at the same time looks tired after 60 mins almost every game.