Owlstalk at it's very best! Target SMASSSSHED!!

2 minutes ago, darra said:

First rule of funding don't slag people off if you dont reach your target quicker than you thought you would. Tends to drive people away. 

Don't think he was slagging anyone off Mate 

A12 is our "Bob Geldof" he's trying to get us over the line mate ...

For one last push 

Agree with you no one's under pressure to donate ...

I've enjoyed my tea tonight cooked lovingly by the wife ..

Hopefully soon Ricky will be able to do the same with our help  ?

So to summarise -

Weve sold a pig 

We have 150+ prints to sell 

We have raised £1500 in Under a week 

We have less than £500 to go 

I have lost my sanity and hired a PA to deal with my owlstalk notifications, and to top it all off Ricky’s messages and said he’s off to Barbados lol

seriously - well done everyone and let’s get this done. 

We we didn’t even have to violate anyone with a toilet brush and destroy a cream carpet 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

So to summarise -

Weve sold a pig 

We have 150+ prints to sell 

We have raised £1500 in Under a week 

We have less than £500 to go 

I have lost my sanity and hired a PA to deal with my owlstalk notifications, and to top it all off Ricky’s messages and said he’s off to Barbados lol

seriously - well done everyone and let’s get this done. 

We we didn’t even have to violate anyone with a toilet brush and destroy a cream carpet 

Damn I was looking forward to that last bit lol 

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Thanks for the neg darra. It only needed your words of advice. I have been very proactive on this thread and didnt really need a neg.

I should say it doesnt bother me but i would hate to think i have put anybody off from contributing. 

Dont worry pal no harm done .

3 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Thanks for the neg darra. It only needed your words of advice. I have been very proactive on this thread and didnt really need a neg.

I should say it doesnt bother me but i would hate to think i have put anybody off from contributing. 

Lets not fall out - we’re doing good here and not about negging etc. Everyone’s doi good including you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, A12owl said:

@darra 's sound mate think he just trying to steer you right on the tone 

5 minutes ago, A12owl said:

don't worry  mate darra's a sound bloke I just think he was trying to steer you the right way and you have done a decent job in the thread we all have ,we are all cogs in the same machine and the end product is ricky's welfare