How can anyone defend him?

2 minutes ago, torryowl said:

but he cant do that can he , he was the one who appointed carlos ,he's the one who agrees the contracts , he's the one who spends the money .he's the one who if what we think is true being guided by an agency who's overriding aim to make themselves money ........

The current squad isn't perfect, but it has been upgraded a lot from 15/16 and a little from 16/17. Whatever DC's faults, he hasn't instructed Carlos to play the ultra-cautious way he does. You have posted on a number of occasions that whilstsover we were threatening promotion Carlos's style could be swallowed, but nobody wants dirge AND 15th ( and falling).

I totally agree though, that the blame lies with the hirer, because he has the power to dismiss and replace.

I bought another big giant telly last week...the thick end of £700.

Before I did.. I asked around... Google researched and had long talks with tech nerds in the shops.

Not a massive amount of money..but enough for me.

I did all this because I don't know much about modern tellys and I didn't want to waste my money.

FFS.

Edited by Costello 77
Ffs

26 minutes ago, torryowl said:

but he cant do that can he , he was the one who appointed carlos ,he's the one who agrees the contracts , he's the one who spends the money .he's the one who if what we think is true being guided by an agency who's overriding aim to make themselves money ........

And I go back to my point about if we had a decent manager, everything else would follow.

I look back to our 2 playoff campaigns and I lay the failure for both squarely at the door of Carlos and his ridiculously negative tactics. I’m convinced that a more positive approach to the Hull match or Huddersfield semis and we’d be a Premier League Team now and everyone would be claiming DC to be a great owner and the man who put Sheffield Wednesday back on the footballing map.

Carlos is the biggest problem at the club, there’s still enough in the group of players to have us challenging for promotion and to not be serving up awful negative football, sat languishing in the lower reaches of the table.

13 hours ago, Slick. said:

How can anyone defend him?

Lack of ambition and fear of change.

Having Carlos as our head coach is a bit like being in an abusive relationship; we all want him to change and see the errors of his ways, go back to how things were great when we first met and fell in love.  But deep down, you know that he’s milking us and if it carries on much longer, he will ruin us.

The bloke’s an expert bullsh*tter who has hoodwinked our gullible chairman, but our most savvy fans can see him for the awful manager that he is.  The results speak for themselves Carlos and they stink.  Thank god some of us haven’t been brainwashed by his spin.

All talk, no trousers.

Have courage DC and get rid of this bell*nd before we tailspin into the abyss.

Neg away bitchiz.

Actually I would say our ‘savvy’ fans are the ones who realise CC is far from the main thing wrong with this club and changing head coach will see little improvement.

7 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

And I go back to my point about if we had a decent manager, everything else would follow.

I look back to our 2 playoff campaigns and I lay the failure for both squarely at the door of Carlos and his ridiculously negative tactics. I’m convinced that a more positive approach to the Hull match or Huddersfield semis and we’d be a Premier League Team now and everyone would be claiming DC to be a great owner and the man who put Sheffield Wednesday back on the footballing map.

Carlos is the biggest problem at the club, there’s still enough in the group of players to have us challenging for promotion and to not be serving up awful negative football, sat languishing in the lower reaches of the table.

i think your right ,if we had a good manager who was allowed to run things his way we may well be in or on our way to the prem and chansiri would be a hero .......unfortunately  for reasons we cant agree on that hasn't happened ..... you either achieve or fail and chansiri at this time as failed ,he may well turn it round in the future but imo to do that he needs a radical rethink on how the club run 

On 16/12/2017 at 16:39, IWEDFM said:

DC set him the target of getting us promoted within 2 seasons and he has failed. We are now into his third season and we are closer to the relegation positions than the playoffs

The guy has wasted millions on bang average players who he either leaves on the bench or are nowhere to be seen and he refuses to change his approach during matches

DC has provided him with every tool possible to make promotion happen yet under his management we are going backwards yet some fans still can't see it

He has been very fortunate. Not only has he kept his job after two failed promotion attempts but we haven't sold any of our better players

Don't even get me started on his press conferences...

I commend DC for his loyalty to Carlos, something you don't see often in football but he has to act NOW before it's too late

Only way they can defend him is if they are smoking summat funny taking some dodgey pills washing them down with a lot of alcohol whilst giving blood at a blood bank. They are that dizzy