1 hour ago, SettleForADraw said:

Hi everyone,

Hate to ask but have a feeling we won’t have enough points with the small allocation for Brentford. Is anyone not planning on going? Adult & under 21 tickets needed, would appreciate it massively if anyone can help out

Cheers

Points will be a fraction higher than for Forest.

13 hours ago, SettleForADraw said:

Hi everyone,

Hate to ask but have a feeling we won’t have enough points with the small allocation for Brentford. Is anyone not planning on going? Adult & under 21 tickets needed, would appreciate it massively if anyone can help out

Cheers

I'm 505/50 about going and will be able to get a ticket - that's your adult ticket sorted.

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 09:04, stevewhiterose said:

Got one from Brentford last season as we'd sold out. Not the same as been on away end but at least you see the match.

same here , when we scored I forgot myself and went ape ....the bloke 3 seats along offered me out .I was full of admiration for him coz he couldn't have been  bigger than 5 ft 2in and i'm 6ft 4in ....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, torryowl said:

same here , when we scored I forgot myself and went ape ....the bloke 3 seats along offered me out .I was full of admiration for him coz he couldn't have been  bigger than 5 ft 2in and i'm 6ft 4in ....

Oh you didn't mention this in the hoolie thread :biggrin:

Damn, 10 points short of being able to buy on day 1.  350 lower allocation than for Forest, got a ticket OK for that but I've had the Brentford train tickets booked for ages. Awkward if I don't get a match ticket - actually that sounds quite appealing - a London awayday without having to watch Wednesday spoil it! 

4 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Damn, 10 points short of being able to buy on day 1.  350 lower allocation than for Forest, got a ticket OK for that but I've had the Brentford train tickets booked for ages. Awkward if I don't get a match ticket - actually that sounds quite appealing - a London awayday without having to watch Wednesday spoil it! 

Me and @Kate are hoping to go.

Ideal scenario is not going to the game and just stay in the pub.