just watched penalty decision back 4 times on ifollow

4 hours ago, Pod9 said:

Though Fletches was maybe although he should have done better with the initial chance. Once the chance was gone he went down which made it look like he was clutching abit I thought. 

If you mean when Davis tacked Hooper in the first half, it looked a clean challenge. Hooper hesitated and allowed him this to recover. 

There could have been 4 or 5 pens given today. 

Couldn't agree more (although I couldn't comment live about Loovens due an utter shambles of a journey down :-) ... Compounded by having to park at Pride Park due to arriving late, which then meant waiting an hour to get out of car park) ... Ballacks day all round 

no doubt  a pen ....whether it's a red card I have no idea, a bit like the refs ........something needs to be done about this coz it's such a grey area ......the bloke last week stopped a certain goal and gets a yellow , loovens stops a bloke getting a shot away  and gets a red ......for me they need to get  back to how it was .....handball that's stops a goal ..off ...last man foul ..off .......machine  gunning ched evans as he's about tap one in ..final warning that if it happenings again you gonna cop a yellow .

2 hours ago, Warnocchio said:

What about the fxxking hand ball yellow card last week.  He didn't stop a goal scoring opportunity. He stopped a fxxking real goal.

Which is why he wasn't sent off. The ref played advantage and we scored, so under the advantage law only a yellow applies.

Quite a few people are saying Westwood should have been sent off. Looking at the replay, did it hit his chest? Or should I take my blue and white specs off? The ref was very close to it anyway.

The derby player who was booked for diving in the second half.

Ref didnt book him straight away, it was only when someone in his ear told him to then he ran back and booked him.

Where was the call to the ref when hooper and fletcher were fouled? Probably nipped off for a pie

Although it seemed both Hooper and  Fletcher were waiting for contact to try and even the game 10 v 10 instead of getting a shot off, esp Fletchers as he was through in goal!

(Havent seen replays, only what I saw in the stadium)