Drones club

The next manager may be...

Here's a link to the coaches' job centre for all of you hoping Carlos Carvahal will soon be signing on:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik

And here's an outside candidate, an Owl, born in Sheffield, possessed of top coaching qualifications, his team doing well in a lower league - a sort of junior Wilder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hurst

But please - Pardew would be a tragedy. A horrid man, self-seeking, vain and on a journey from Newcastle, West Ham and Crystal Palace that leads downward. He could be a Dave Jone:

https://thegossiplife.com/2016/06/01/alan-pardew-is-the-manager-that-obtained-the-injunction/

So many names mentioned, of which none are particularly appealing to me. However, I have always liked Ian Holloway. He speaks well of the club, has done pretty well with no resources previously (Bristol Rovers and Blackpool amongst themselves), and is a grafter. A no nonense player in his day, and a great motivator. 

If CC can turn things round then fine, but if not, a proven English manager like Holloway would be my choice.

Luis Enrique will do for me, get him playing an all, he'll show he rest of em how to pass a ball forward with precision.

Pep Guardiola. 

Over the next month or so I am quite prepared to spank all my reputation points on calling for us to go out and get Chris Wilder.

Failing that, Ian Holloway please.

49 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

So many names mentioned, of which none are particularly appealing to me. However, I have always liked Ian Holloway. He speaks well of the club, has done pretty well with no resources previously (Bristol Rovers and Blackpool amongst themselves), and is a grafter. A no nonense player in his day, and a great motivator. 

If CC can turn things round then fine, but if not, a proven English manager like Holloway would be my choice.

The best one that's been mentioned so far.

If it was Pardew or McLaren I'd cry  :duntmatter:

Barry Fry with Judas as overlord.

Wilko as chairman with the keys to the drinks cupboard.

On our way....on our way.....

• Haha 1

For reasons I'm not sure about, I still have the results of the poll we had when Dave Jones left in the form of a pie chart

gallery_28113_246_795.jpg.3eaa689e14224ef36f03eda70cafa8e5.jpg

• Agree 1

Ruud gullit would be my shout always liked him as a player and would love him to come here, now working as assistant manager for the netherlands national team.