Major disadvantage

Bez

38 minutes ago, Bez said:

Having rivals in the same division.  Means a number of harder games each season because, regardless of skill level and league position, the games are tough and can go either way.

Personally, I don't care about Sheff Utd.  The rivalry means very little to me as I see them as just another smaller team.

Unfortunately, due to most fans demanding victory we played the game like a cup fixture.  If that was Wigan we would have played calmly and with a sensible league tactic.

Carlos got the tactics right, we dominated and looked good for large periods.  Unfortunately, we pushed to far forward and defended poorly.

Not bothered by the loss.  Carlos is obviously the right man for the job - on to the next game.

Delusional drivel.

The best bit (well most laughable) was "Carlos got the tactics right"

He left us playing catch up in the first half and United out thought him with their tactics.

Keep the faith though pal.

1 hour ago, Eightace said:

But we play one half of football every game.

Never look convincing at the back. Dont play with any pace and often lose the possession stat.

We wouldn't have lost 4 goals to any other team, true but we don't really play well.

Got enough quality to get good results now and then but besides that we are quite ordinary.

Not where I expect into Carlos's third season.

Our best football in the last two or three  years has been on the back of FF turning it on. We have always missed him altho today it was defensive weaknesses which actually cost us the match.

1 hour ago, Bez said:

Having rivals in the same division.  Means a number of harder games each season because, regardless of skill level and league position, the games are tough and can go either way.

Personally, I don't care about Sheff Utd.  The rivalry means very little to me as I see them as just another smaller team.

Unfortunately, due to most fans demanding victory we played the game like a cup fixture.  If that was Wigan we would have played calmly and with a sensible league tactic.

Carlos got the tactics right, we dominated and looked good for large periods.  Unfortunately, we pushed to far forward and defended poorly.

Not bothered by the loss.  Carlos is obviously the right man for the job - on to the next game.

We dominated , are you sniffing glue ? I need to borrow your rose tinted specs . They will make my life seem so much better! 

4 minutes ago, james o connor said:

We dominated , are you sniffing glue ? I need to borrow your rose tinted specs . They will make my life seem so much better! 

Be funny though, everyone clapping the team off after a 3-0 defeat to Millwall.

Good effort lads, unlucky.

Everyone wearing big Dame Edna Everage glasses lol