£30m to spend this week

Guest Deleted member

Jack Colback, snap him up, on the outs at Newcastle, brilliant player, in the Bannan mould but more defensive, also a midget but strong of spirit! Would complement Bannan really well in midfield. Season long loan or if we recoup money from sales we could get him for £5m apparently (Villa sniffing round).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4782786/Newcastle-s-Jack-Colback-set-leave-training-row.html

6 minutes ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

Jack Colback, snap him up, on the outs at Newcastle, brilliant player, in the Bannan mould but more defensive, also a midget but strong of spirit! Would complement Bannan really well in midfield. Season long loan or if we recoup money from sales we could get him for £5m apparently (Villa sniffing round).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4782786/Newcastle-s-Jack-Colback-set-leave-training-row.html

Good shout but I read he was on 40k per week.

4 hours ago, Grandad said:

Let's assume the rumours are true, FF to Fulham and JR to Wolves. That's got to bring in circa £24m, and with the £6m the Chairman claimed we bid for Morrison that means we've got £30m to spend by Thursday night 

Who would you buy?

Our lass could get rid of that amount by thursday , no problem 

2 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

Probably are mate don't think we need many more on those kind of wages.

Yeah but where talking about if Jordan Rhodes and FF was to be sold that releases quite a lot of money in wages i think ff is on around 45k week jr is on around 60k week he was on 65k week at Middlesbrough

1 minute ago, Andoverowl said:

2 more in on 50k then :duntmatter:

Let's put it this way if they was to sell FF and Jordan Rhodes without replacing them with good stable players which cost money these days will be seen as nothing less than no ambition to get to the Premier League

5 minutes ago, TheEnd1976 said:

Let's put it this way if they was to sell FF and Jordan Rhodes without replacing them with good stable players which cost money these days will be seen as nothing less than no ambition to get to the Premier League

Of course I'm with you all the way I'm alluding more about FFP. Personally I think it's a load of bo.lax but that's just my opinion.

4 hours ago, vulva said:

Realistically, Jota, Dean, Callum Robinson from Preston and Josh Vela from Bolton. And we'd have some change. 

Agree. They'd all look great sat on the bench while Carlos spends 12months trying to work out what to do with them

Edited by poite
  • Haha 3

Jota would be the ideal replacement for Forestieri but unlikely. Instead of bringing in like for likes, I would rather us address our weaknesses but also bring in something different. We could ideally do with some pace and power.

Full back/wing backs I'd consider: Joe Bryan, Calum Woods, Amari'i Bell or similar

Centre back: That linked Dutch lad; Harlee Dean, Adam Webster or similar

Midfielders: Adlene Guedioura; Ben Osborn, Jackson Irvine, Ryan Woods or similar

Wingers: Ademola Lookman (loan); Callum Robinson, Kyle Bennett, Marcus Maddison or similar

Strikers: Kenneth Zahore; Rudy Gestede, Sam Gallagher, Jordan Hugill or similar

Edited by Mr. Wednesday